Links to Online Learning Resources
- Punjab University Online - Learn how to write and pronounce the Gurmukhi alphabet, as well as many other Punjabi learning resources.
- Learn Gurmukhi Online - A great website developed by an American who learned how to read and write Gurmukhi.
Sikhitothemax search engine - Search for Gurbani meanings as you listen to kirtan
- Lareevar - Learn about and practice reading Gurbani in the original unbroken line
Gurbani Pronunciation - Improve your pronunciation of Gurbani by listening and reading along.
- Audio of Siri Guru Granth Sahib - Listen online and download MP3's of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib.
Audio of Siri Guru Granth Sahib - Download the audio, or order a CD set
- Taksal Santhya - Nitnem, Siri Guru Granth Sahib
Learn a Punjabi Word a Day - New detailed explanation of a single Punjabi word each day.
Jap Ji Sahib
Split up into individual audio files per Pauri (step). The Bani is pronounced very slowly and accurately to give an example to beginners of how to speak the Bani properly. These recordings of Giani Bachitter Singh are provided by www.bridgewaterkhalsaschool.com