Jazmine Kaur Mann (UK Youth Parliament MP for Leicester) - Update


JMann (119K)

Jazmine Kaur Mann (UK Youth Parliament MP for Leicester) got elected with massive 57% of the vote, the other 43% was shared by the other 4 candidates. Vaheguru!

 

Jon Ashworth (Leicester South MP) was at Gurdwara Gur Panth Prakash today with Jazmine. Many issues were discussed including, the death penalty, Amnesty International’s Arms Trade Treaty initiative, Sikh human rights in India, the 1984 Sikh Genocide and student work experience issues.

JMann1 (298K)

Plz see the following for more details: http://www.facebook....ireSikhAlliance

--------------------------------

Related article:
http://www.sikhnet.com/news/sikh-girl-stands-leicestershire-candidate-uk-youth-parliament-elections-2012

 

Add a Comment

SikhNet Email Lists: Over 33,000 Sikhs all over the world enjoy SikhNet emails. Select the emails you would like to receive.


Unsubscribe

Dear SikhNet Users,

This week was #GivingTuesday and in honor of that - SikhNet has a very special gift for you, as a way to express our thanks for being part of the SikhNet family.

Click here to download gift

If you value the services that SikhNet provides, day in and day out, year round, please make a donation today. We stay online ONLY because people like YOU give your support and kindness.

donate