Need help

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Need help

Postby Kristeg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:45 am

I came with a group of friends to visit a city for a conference. It was the first time I travelled for so long in a train like an adult. I am very choosy in terms of food and eat only selected items. By the end of the first day my brain was literally going to explode and I was not well. I have anal fissure which was bleeding. My head was all shaking. It was 8 pm and we had time to go to visit places, but my friends wasted time on useless things and made late. In the conference I was so much distressed but they didn’t seem to care and made fun of me. Next day I had an early morning presentation. None of them even cared to come and see it. Instead they went to visit places and said I did the same. After that we met for lunch and I still was sick. I went to visit places without them and missed their event. Now they are three and I am one. And I have a reputation that I don’t get along with people. But I don’t understand is it my fault? Now they are not picking up my phone. They even didn’t take my certificates which caused a huge loss to me. I am feeling stressed. Please help..
Kristeg
New User

Return to Questions and Answers