Money Vanishing from House

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Money Vanishing from House

Postby Amit7566 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:39 am

Sat Sri Akal!
I am experiencing something strange in my house from last 2 years. In every month, 2 or 3 times money from cupboards, shirt's pocket, drawer or from similar other places disappear. Sometime the whole bunch of money get vanished or sometime few notes. It never vanished when kept in cupboard and key of cupboard is not present there.
I am from Pakistan and living in a flat since 6 years but this strange action happening from last 2 years. We have never felt anything disturbing around us. There are hundreds of flats beside us. Our whole family do Nitnem daily and as Gurbani says that if their is a Nem, their will be no evil spirit.
Our whole family is confused about this act and don't know what to do. We have Kirpan and horse shoe attached to entrance also. We have clearly no doubt on each other in house member nor outsiders have access to our house.
I request the reader that kindly guide us in mean time with proper reference.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Amit7566
New User

Re: Money Vanishing from House

Postby RHKAUR » Tue May 07, 2019 6:38 pm

I don't think its anything black magic related. It's probably a kid or someone in need taking your money. Try adding cameras in the most common place the money vanishes and you will soon capture the culprit.
RHKAUR
New User

Re: Money Vanishing from House

Postby pranayam » Mon May 13, 2019 11:59 pm

I am too not in favour of back magic thing. Try to check in your house if someone if doing that or not. Do have faith in god, everything will be alright.
pranayam
New User

Return to Questions and Answers