Khalsa

Spirituality, Gurbani, Naam, Bani, Bana, Simran and Seva.
jatinder_kaur
New User

Khalsa

Post by jatinder_kaur »

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

Guru Pyari Sadh Sangat ji

I got batised on 6th july, now i want to give daswandh as per order of my Guru.I am student of B.tech 4th year Computer Science & Engineering. I am not earning,but I want to give Daswandh from my studies.I know adnace java,html.If anyone can guide me that how can I do this.

Another thing is i want to share my one thought with u all.I want to say that instead of translating Gurubani.Pyaari Sadh Sangat ji why you are not teaching Gurumukhi to our next generation.I know this is not possible in schools but u can start at Gurudwaras.It should be free education.This will be beneficial for Sikhs..

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji
manvir singh khalsa
Power User

Re: Khalsa

Post by manvir singh khalsa »

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

Welcome to the Forum

May you always remain attached to Guru's hem and spread radiance and Light into the world...

In regards to donations while a student, you are not yet earning and as you mention you can probably give away some time towards some descent cause. You can contact the administrator's of this site for example and see if you can help out in some way by taking on some workload or a project.
It is probably best to contact the various Sikh websites and see if help is needed, otherwise if there is a particular area of interest, or calling that beckons you why not use your skills towards that endeavour?

As per teaching Gurmukhi, I believe efforts are being made with Sunday schools, and Gurdwara program's, and punjabi classes for youth across various nations. The problem is perhaps not publicising it enough, or perhaps not enough structure and politics often interferes. Perhaps you can use your Java skills to teach via the web.

Gurfateh
Be inspired, appreciate your life, and love others as you find divinity within them, Blessings.
http://sikhinspiredfitness.forums-free.com/
sher_singh
Active Forum User

Post by sher_singh »

you can always make ahabit of taking out the tenth part of whatever pocket money u get
assuming u got ur pocket money minus the dasvand

also if possible, give the dasvand of ur day to Guru Saheb,i.e., give, if possible 2 and a half hours, nearly one tenth of the day to the Guru in the form of doing paath, seva, spending time in Gurudwaara, listening keertan, katha ...
(on this regard i must say to myself "avar updese aap naa kare" since I m unable to give this two and half hours time daily :-(
}
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
jatinder_kaur
New User

Post by jatinder_kaur »

Waheguru ji

thx,I want to take a project.I want to work on project.I'll put my full efforts. How to contact this sites adminstrator.I have worked on website in my college project also.I'll try to find sites admin e-mail id here.If you know then again reply.I'll try to put my full efforts.

Nd yes m giving as much as time I can give.I am trying to do my Nitnem and listen Kirtan daily.I'll try to save Daswand from my pocket money. I don't want money or anything , everything I have is given by my Guru .m just trying to do my duties for parents nd don't want to heart anyone.

Only one prayer
Nanak Naam Chardi Kala,Tere Bhaane Sarbat Da Bhala

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji
manvir singh khalsa
Power User

Post by manvir singh khalsa »

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

Whatever it is that you desire, just ask for it and receive it, it will come on it's own time. Just be conscious of every thought, every action, and allow yourself to see the Vibratory Essence in all that you do. You are on the right path, and you do have music inside of you that you will share. Just be in a state of Allowing and it will occur by the Will of Nature...

All the best
Be inspired, appreciate your life, and love others as you find divinity within them, Blessings.
http://sikhinspiredfitness.forums-free.com/
jatinder_kaur
New User

Post by jatinder_kaur »

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

Jo Tis Bhaawe Nanaka Seye Bhali Kaar

I am doing nothing.Whatever he wants, he makes me to do that.

Jyu Prabh Bhaawe Tiwe Naacha

Waheguru ji thx for guiding me.I need guidance of Gursikhs.So please keep guiding me towards Guru's Path.

Waheguru ji
Seyee Pyaare Melne Jina Mileyan Tera Naam Chit Aawe
Gursikhan Ki Har Dhood De Hum Paapi Bhi Gat Paayein.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh
arjeet45o
New User

Post by arjeet45o »

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala,Tere Bhaane Sarbat Da Bhala
Sang15512
New User

Post by Sang15512 »

Great information here. Thank you!