The best gifts come from the heart

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.
Harbhajan S. Sangha
Power User

Post by Harbhajan S. Sangha »

Deep down inside we know that the best gifts don’t come from catalogs or shopping malls. They don’t come in brightly-colored packages or fancy envelopes and they’re not hiding in a closet for you to open on Christmas morning. The best gifts come from the heart. They come when we look at each other, REALLY look at each other and say: “You mean a lot to me or I’m so glad you’re part of my life”. A gift like that will never go out of style or be forgotten or be returned for a different size. A gift like that can make someone’s day, change someone’s life or even save a life.

~Ron Atchison
With Divine Love & Blessings of Waheguru Ji, may you all enjoy: peace, unconditional love, light (enlightenment), health, happiness & prosperity in life !

Re: The best gifts come from the heart

Post by Guest »

This is a truly beautiful peace of writing and i am with you and agree 100%
Nuypantip
New User

Post by Nuypantip »

I know nothing is always right. Thoughts of people, the truth will come true.
adwik1224
New User

Post by adwik1224 »

Hello..
I want to send some gifts to my relative on Diwali occasion but what should I give, I am confused but I want to give Gift from the heart to special Diwali wishes to them and their family.
Arsen01
New User

Post by Arsen01 »

Deep down inside we know that the best gifts don’t come from catalogs or shopping malls. They don’t come in brightly-colored packages or fancy envelopes and they’re not hiding in a closet for you to open on Christmas morning. The best gifts come from the heart. They come when we look at each other, REALLY look at each other and say:

“You mean a lot to me or I’m so glad you’re part of my life”. A gift like that will never go out of style or be forgotten or be returned for a different size. A gift like that can make someone’s day, change someone’s life or even save a life.
~Ron Atchison.
:?

Post by Guest »

Hello,

The best gift come from heart,I think about that time when I was young and I used to draw the worst picture. At that age, I thought I was the next Picasso. In reality, you could not differentiate between each object, but I would come home from school and give my mother the painting as a pride.

Post by Guest »

Perfect post. Really Inspiring. Thanks for sharing.