Infinite

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Infinite

Postby ramansingh_one » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Infinite

There is a depth within which must begin with only love you see. The breadth of which sits in my Eye, giving Me the vision to be. Absolutely enthralled and doubtless I exist within my minds walls. Only One thing I need from me, faith and devotion. Watch as these simple tools set your dreams in motion.

Witness as your options change, watch as probability plays your game. Watch as your lovers praise your name. Love as you shine and never be tamed, if you weaken now all will desolve. Around You I will revolve, this stable vision will evolve. From a place deep down, accessible only with Your crown. My mind wonders how I haven't drowned.

Try to imagine that you aren't really here. You have no one around you even though they seem near. You have not found You or allowed your mind to clear. You sit in your head and pretend to hear what I said, yet you cannot deny your own. There is no difference in you or the Light in Your hearts home.

There is a depth within which must begin with only love You see. The breadth of which sits in my Eye, giving me the vision to be. Absolutely enthralled and doubtless I exist within my minds walls. Only One thing I give to Me, faith and devotion. Watch as these simple tools set my dreams in motion.
ramansingh_one
New User

Return to Inspiration