Vulnerable

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Vulnerable

Postby ramansingh_one » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi my name is Raman Singh and I feel like this forum is very open to expression of love. That being said I wish to share a poem written on my path of spiritual growth.

Vulnerable

Alone and afraid as this history is made.
Not looking for the light, you are digging your own grave. Pick up your paintbrush for the canvas awaits. We all so ignorantly doom ourselves to our fates. But what if I told you, all you had to do, was walk through the door, for these words are the Key. One source of creativity.

No wonder I am confused there is only One answer. I ran around self amused while there was only One answer. Now I see the power you have pushed through me, I've been pulled from the terror onto this path of destiny. Now I shine with no errors for the One is me. How could I have thought this mine when everything belongs to Thee.

No wonder I feel euphoric there is only One answer. No wonder I feel your grace, I've become your dancer. I've become Your slave, I need You with me. I can feign control but without Me I can't see. No clarity and I don't understand. The simple message infinitely replayed across the land.

Alone and afraid as this history is made.
Not looking for the light, you are digging your own grave. Pick up your paintbrush for the canvas awaits. We all so ignorantly doom ourselves to our fates. But what if I told you, all you had to do, was walk through the door, for these words are the Key. One source of creativity.

Waheguru. Thank you.
ramansingh_one
New User

Re: Vulnerable

Postby missnewyork » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Very well written. Thanks for sharing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yMTC172ylA

Absolutely wonderful poem :)
missnewyork
New User

Return to Inspiration