Lioness

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Lioness

Postby ramansingh_one » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi, my name is Raman Singh and I feel like this will be the least biased medium for me to share my poem.

Lioness
She stands proud and tall without a care at all disconnected from her Mind. She is a self realized soul truly One of a kind. Her eyes shine with fire as she pulls my gaze. A twin flame bond which erupts in song leaves me amazed. If I could whisper One thing to her, don't ever stop the roar. It will shake those around to wake and whisper till it pours.

I cannot believe I've been given this perfect destiny, a pledge made long ago I feel the affinity. I feel my infinity, standing next to me. She is as amazing as I could've wished her to be. She glows like the sun and flows when she runs. Nothing can escape her if it is set in her sight. She is the most avid hunter, day or night. Slaying all who dare to challenge the light.

I cannot believe you stand by my side, washed ashore by this tide, I have found you once and for all. I've seen you fall and soar in the sky. I've seen you unlock perception in your Eye. I've seen you come close to the brink, yet you still shine brighter than you think. I drink the love of your aura, scented like flora yet made from the earth. I've seen you be unsure yet understand your Self worth.

She stands proud and tall without a care at all disconnected from her Mind. She is a self realized soul truly One of a kind. Her eyes shine with fire as she pulls my gaze. A twin flame bond which erupts in song leaves me amazed. If I could whisper One thing to her, don't ever stop the roar. It will shake those around to wake and whisper till it pours.
ramansingh_one
New User

Return to Inspiration