The karma game

Spirituality, Gurbani, Naam, Bani, Bana, Simran and Seva.

The karma game

Postby Gursingh » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Ki Fateh

Khalsa jee, i just recently heard about this game from the forum with everyone talking about it and i felt the need to bring this up. I think the game is pretty good for sikh children to educate them etc...but for all the teenagers and even adults playing the game (i read on the forum some play for hours), and please forgive me for sounding rude, but stop wasting your time friends!

Getting this and how to do that and needing help on this and etc...it makes me very sad that people waste time on this for so long when time is running out very very quickly (especially since i always waste valuable time and know how horrible it is to waste it). I think its ok for parents to show the game to kids to help them, but everyone else please engage in naam simran and gurbani paath with what little time you have in this life.

Now you might think, "relax its just a game, ill do my paath/simran later or i already did it today and now im playing" but this is a very dangerous path to take friends, so please do not waste your time, you only have this life and playing a computer game (even an educational sikhi based game) will not bring you closer to Vaheguru. And believe me i'm a huge time waster so i'm trying to save everyone else from experiencing my shortcomings. And again, im not saying the game is bad or don't let your kids play (unless they're playing for hours haha), just know what we're here for.

Forgive me for any mistakes or offence, guru sahib knows best always.

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Ki Fateh
Gursingh
New User

Return to The Guru's Path