Why are Young Sikh boys so addicted to Alcohol?

Diet, Nutrition, Physical Health, Vegetarian Lifestyle, Disease, Healing, Care, Body care, Exercise, Recipes, Dancing and Sports
suumaya
New User

Why are Young Sikh boys so addicted to Alcohol?

Post by suumaya »

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

I see it all around me, if not all, aound 90% of young Sikh boys consume liquor regularly.

My father and brother regularly go to Gurudwara but they both also consumes alcohol twice or thrice a week, luckily they don't create any problem for us, but still it's a bad habit.

My colleague usually say, Sikh hai to daru to pita hi hoga. And I really feel sad listening this.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!
gurbish83
New User

Re: Why are Young Sikh boys so addicted to Alcohol?

Post by gurbish83 »

A sad sign of our youth. Will see some light hopefully. Advertising is big problem!

Post by Guest »

suumaya wrote:Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

I see it all around me, if not all, aound 90% of young Sikh boys consume liquor regularly.

My father and brother regularly go to Gurudwara but they both also consumes alcohol twice or thrice a week, luckily they don't create any problem for us, but still it's a bad habit.

My colleague usually say, Sikh hai to daru to pita hi hoga. And I really feel sad listening this.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!
It is not just Sikh boys every (boy) meaning teenager does this it is a part of growing up and experiences, hopefully they just chill a bit and don't do it so often
thshower
New User

Post by thshower »

Numerous youngsters don't have the mental ability to completely comprehend the results of drinking or even know about them. Teenagers can confront quick negative results, for example, mind harm and deferred adolescence. Roundabout well-being issues, for example, car crashes and rapes, are additionally normal issues from drinking.
Underage drinking influences the consumer as well as society when all is said in done. This is because intoxicated teens can make impulsive decisions regarding driving under the influence and causing fights, acts that get people hurt or even killed.