finding a partner..

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

finding a partner..

Postby singlesingh » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm

I was wondering if anyone else out there been having difficulty finding a partner?
This has been a problem for about a year and half. I been passed over by at least 20 amritdhari kuria in this time.
have they become picky or more demanding lol ?
singlesingh
New User

Re: finding a partner..

Postby Sukha Singh 001 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:15 pm

I can relate to that, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find a partner.

The only thing I can say is keep trying, and being patient cause you will be rewarded. I once read that proximity is power... Try new ways of meeting people to gain more friendships etc and even more matrimonial sites...

In terms of Gurbani, your Singhni has already been chosen for you and you will come together. A friend of mine said something to me that got me thinking... they said allow room for waheguru to do his work. Sometimes we try so so hard but we sometimes forget to have faith and allow waheguru to take care of things for us as well.

Finally I will say that you're not alone, there are plenty of Singh's that are in your position and unfortunately it's tough finding a partner but just keep doing what you're doing and have faith.
Sukha Singh 001
New User

Postby Sukha Singh 001 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:18 pm

I can relate to that, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find a partner.

The only thing I can say is keep trying, and being patient cause you will be rewarded. I once read that proximity is power... Try new ways of meeting people to gain more friendships etc and even more matrimonial sites...

In terms of Gurbani, your Singhni has already been chosen for you and you will come together. A friend of mine said something to me that got me thinking... they said allow room for waheguru to do his work. Sometimes we try so so hard but we sometimes forget to have faith and allow waheguru to take care of things for us as well.

Finally I will say that you're not alone, there are plenty of Singh's that are in your position and unfortunately it's tough finding a partner but just keep doing what you're doing and have faith.
Sukha Singh 001
New User

Postby kjsinghhyd » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 am

Try these websites:
http://www.sikhmatrimonials.com/
www.gurmat.com

Nothing is easy or hard, all is by grace of Guru. Have patience and faith in Guru.

Waheguru ji ka KHalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh
kjsinghhyd
Power User

Return to Relationships