Need Advice

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru
Ishqmaula
New User

Need Advice

Post by Ishqmaula »

Waheguru Ji ki Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

This is related to my personal life. I have been married 15 years since 2 years in Canada. Now after 2 years my extended family is going to join soon. So my Brother_in_Law(Devar, devarani, 2 kids ) and my In_laws.
Back in India we used to live all in one house (kitchen separated)
One of the reasons coming to Canada was just away from the the day to day kaleh of Family, but other factors were also prominent
It is not they are very cruel or cunning guys, there were happy days as well.
But mother_in_law totally biased for my devar's family makes me mad., as he is her ladla son.
Last time when my In_laws came to stay with us for 3-4 months I got sick of overthinking and got anxiety issues.
Now, they are coming to Canada on PR so its our responsibility to make smooth transition.
Everyday I try to console myself things are going to be fine, Being elder it is our responsibility
But every morning I start my day with a battle, I am going to say this, say that, being Firm with them.(When I remember few incidents from past where things were not good with them).
I am losing my energy a lot and I am telling waheguru ji give me more strength to handle this time or either don't put me in this situation at all.
How can I prepare myself for the upcoming time so that I don't lose my faith and pass my test with flying colours.
Please Veerji and Behenji , I need an advise on how to handle this issue.