Sikh Women Hate Sikh Guys and Love only Hindu guys?

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

Sikh Women Hate Sikh Guys and Love only Hindu guys?

Postby SinghisKingforever » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 pm

hello everyone I am a Hardcore Sikh Guy, i mean i follow everything that a
Sikh is supposed to follow, I have always had one question. Why do our Sikh
Women hate Sikh guys, Sikh girls do not want to at all date or marry Sikh
guys, i have seen myself numerous Extremely Beautiful Sikh girls marrying
Hindu guys, obviously they dont change their religion but still, Every
where i have seen or heard i have known this one thing that Sikh girls do
not find Sikhs guys attractive at all, They are madly attracted to Hindu
guys, Even in Colleges or offices if u see u will find hardly any Sikh girl
or no Sikh Girl dating Sikh guys but we only see Beautiful Sikh girls
dating and later marrying Hindu guys, the worst part is Sikh girls make fun
of Sikh guys for being fuddu or a loser, this angers me a lot, its quite
frustrating and saddening at the same time, because i being a Sikh guy have
a very good personality with Guru's grace and i am well mannered and good to talk to anyone
still Sikh Women do not like to date or marry me, Could anyone please tell
whats the main reason behind it and how can we solve this problem?
SinghisKingforever
New User

Re: Sikh Women Hate Sikh Guys and Love only Hindu guys?

Postby singhbj » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:19 pm

What you say is true for certain category of girls not all.

Just look in the right place, be in the right social circle.

For example

http://www.gursikhclub.com/gursikh/
singhbj
Power User

Postby SinghisKingforever » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:48 pm

True. But Majority of Our Sikh Women Love and Marry only Hindu Guys not Sikh Guys, Good thing is they Dont change their Sikhi religion. Thanks for the Link.
SinghisKingforever
New User

Postby suji singh » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:05 am

What percent of Sikh women marry Hindus or non-Sikhs?

If you cannot answer this based on research, you are making guesses, not worthy of a Sikh.

A true Sikh does not spread unproven or potentially false rumors. God has imbued every human, ability to make individual decisions.
suji singh
Power User

Postby SinghisKingforever » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Abt 75% to 80% Sikh girls want to only date and marry Hindu guys and this is 100% Fact. I am not making any false statements. Sikh girls loathe Sikh guys like hell. They consider Sikh guys as losers and unattractive. They find Hindu guys extremely attractive and are crazy abt Hindu guys. They hate Muslims guys too. Because everyone knows how Muslim guys are. They are extremely attracted to Hindu guys because Hindu guys are well groomed and have very charming overall personality the way they talk full of life etc which the Sikh guys lack.. They respect Sikh girls very much and take care of them. They are chilled out about religions they dont care much about religions. They are very broad minded compared to Sikh guys and are much better lovers or loving partners than Sikh guys. That's why extremely beautiful Sikh girls date and marry Hindu guys.Hindu guys Sikh girls make the Beat couple This is what every Sikh girl will tell you if you ask her. Also Hindu guys Never force Hinduism on Sikh girls. Hindus are very liberal abt religions. Sikh girl is free to follow Sikhi after marrying Hindu. Even their children are free to follow any religion they want. I personally know 2 Sikh women who are married to Hindu guys and their children are following Sikhi. I personally dont have problem when 75 % to 80% Sikh girls dating or marrying Hindu guys because Hindus allow Sikh girls to follow Sikhi they also allow their children to follow Sikhi peaceful so i have no problem at all. I also do not have problem when Sikh girls loathe Sikh guys and find them very unattractive. I have problem when Sikh girls make fun of Sikh guys.
SinghisKingforever
New User

Postby Romesh Kumar » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 am

Singhiskingforever,
Matrimonial alliance and friendly attraction towards fellow Sikh and Hindu Punjabis is not new nor uncommon. Please take it easy.
And, spiritual aspect of Sikhi for a Sikh does not expect him/her to be attracted to opposite sex.
Thanks.
Romesh Kumar
Power User

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:24 am

Can i just say in my opinion all the sikh guys i hve come across in my life seriousli every single one is discusting they drink smoke even the sardars i hve met they want u to company them withdrink do wrong and go. They go out and get drunk have no respect fir women. I hve stayed well away from them and my hysband i married is sikh but he is the same!! I have no wished i eaither die or was born in adiffrent cukture!

Postby just_sikh » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:59 am

Singh

As this is perceived notion that Sikh girls do not like Sikh boys. Let me give you some feed back and again it is not statistically supported.

Most of the boys born in Sikh family (Indian Immigrant) says that their job is done as soon as son is born. Family is happy that son is born and there are no more expectation from him. Next step: mother is looking for most beautiful girl in the community to marry him.

I see in my community the girls in Med school and other professional college. Most of the boys are just passing time driving in nice cars and trying to copy african american culture. Sikh youth used to dress nicely with bright good style turbans. Now I see these young Sikhs walk in to Gurdwara like they just came out bed. Any girl who does not wear punjabi suit to Gurdwara is questioned. Do you expect girls to like them? Again I am generalizing and giving my opinion.

Sikh boys also have to step up and gain respect. Every girl want to marry a boy who respect her and will take care of her and of course looks handsome.

May God bless all.
See the brotherhood of all mankind as the highest order of Yogis; conquer your own mind, and conquer the world.
just_sikh
Active Forum User

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:36 pm

A Nice interesting question as per me one cannot generalize if all Sikh girls are like that. Yet one has to accept that indeed there are many Sikh girls who are in habit of doing chee chee when it comes to dating a Sikh guy or marrying a Sardar. Recetly a bollywood actress who starred with Akshay Kumar in movie baby gave a similar statement that she will never date a Sikh. Let's analyse some of the reasons

a.)As in India Sikh girls are brought up in a predominantly Hindu society with a huge impact of you can say 'latke jhatke' of Bollywood movies, in which the actor with different hairstyles and a gym toned waxed body is always prized and rated as most wanted after whom the Girls are mad like hell. So in the popular culture too hardly Sikhs find any attention other than some minor character roles. This can be one of the many reasons.

b.)We Sikhs as a community are a liberal community where females are allowed to freely mix up with the society unlike you can say Islamic society where women are mostly kept behind closed door and are hardly allowed to move forward and mix. This results in Girls interacting with people from outside community and it's human to develop a liking for someone who may not necessarily belong to Sikh religion. I am not advocating an Islamic kind of treatment for our sisters but this is also a reason which is perfectly normal and human.

c.)Sikh girls in their girls' circle are often taunted and mocked as ones getting married to a sardar with beards and turbans with the add ons of yuck and oops which becomes a major deterrent factor for them. Hence in the bid to look different they start avoiding Sikhs or they just mock at themselves and when this behavioral pattern gets unnoticed by parents then in some cases it becomes a major turn-off factor for Sikh girls towards their own community's men.

d.)Weird behaviours of many Sikh men is also a major reason for this. Now the thing is Sikh guys who keep their rehats intact in a society which is rapidly getting westernised suffer from a tug of war like situation in the minds when they are at the stage of growing up, it's so difficult to keep a balance during puberty when the hairs start coming on face, most of the sardar guys are subjected to taunts and that period of time which is very crucial time for growth becomes a turbulent one which for the other guys may be not. That age is the one where most of the girlfriends and boyfriends are chosen and when a Sikh finds himself in an indifferent situation the self esteem gets low which results in a total different personality when Fully grown

Postby Romesh Kumar » Wed May 04, 2016 9:46 am

If any non-Hindu woman likes Hindu guy that does necessarily not mean that she hates non-Hindu or her coreligionist guys.
Secondly, personal and private choices and also purpose and meaning in the context of marriage related likes and dislikes differ individual to individual.
Real problem is that we are living in dilemma, hypocrisy and duality and riding three boats of spirituality, religion and worldly attractions at a time.
Romesh Kumar
Power User

Next

Return to Relationships