Love, betrayed & faith (need help)

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

Love, betrayed & faith (need help)

Postby Guest » Thu May 21, 2015 1:06 am

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!!
Well lets start on my story of 4 years relationship. First of all i'd like to apologize before if by accident i say something wrong here. I am not here to offend anymore i really badly desperately need help or advice. So lets get started, I've been with a guy in a relationship for about 4 years long. We were in love with each other. We had good and bad memories together we never treated each other like boyfriend or girlfriend we treated and respected each other like we were made for each other as a husband and wife. But since starting we had a problem about marriage. He was a Jatt caste and i am rajput caste. First of all i dont believe in this caste system. For me all the human being is same evryones blood color is red and has 2 eyes and 1 nose and 2 ears. But anyways he didnt believed it either but he said for his parents it does matter. So he cant marry me but we were in love and we made a decison that its ok we are made for each other we love each other lets just go with a flow and later he will try his best to ask his parents which is did i dont know how much he tired to convince but he said he did ask and his father said if you marry this girl which is me and she is not our jatt caste u will see my dead face that emotional black mail stuff. But after he told me all this i said its ok if we cant get married will see what we can do. So we decided to move on but i cudnt becuase i loved him so much and still do. And we didnt talk for 2 days but i begged him to come back and he started crying becuase he cudnt live without me either. So we were like its ok everything will work out later and den now recently 4 weeks ago he stopped talking to me so i been calling him but he blocked me evrryone so i cant reach him . Luckily i found out he is talking to other girls. So in short lets forward my pain and hurt that i went thru i went to go see him i didnt even knew that if he was gonna be home or not so i prayed to waheguru alot that hopefully he is home which he was so i met him i asked him to come back to my life i begged him he said no. He said he cant go aganist his parents and by the way his parents are in india and hez alone by himself here and he is not a PR and i m not either waiting for things to get approved. He told me he loved me but hez moved on now with these other 2 girls hez talking and wants to see which one is better i asked him you dont care about me he said no. He said leave me alone dont bother me. Its a long story again in short all this happened now the main point is i love him so much still after knowing everything and i loved him truly my side was pure it was a pure relationship from my side but his side now at this point i d k. So since he is moved on with other girls and lefted me alone because of this caste issue because of his parents who never seen me and judged me just becuase i m not jatt. And they want jatt daughter in law. Bascially i got betrayed by him he cheated on me talking to other girls a month before he broke up with me. Now he seems to be all happy and i m sad to death i cry for him everyday and i am praying to waheguru everyday do some kind of magic so he can come to me back and make him realize and i m ready to accept him back again even i knw he is having affairs with other girl. I dont know where i was wrong and where he was wrong if some wants to really help me out and wants to know in deatil please give me your contact info so i can get ur help. Well at this point i m a fish who is out of water and begging for to go back in water. I still a hope and faith in waheguru that i loved him truly so waheguru will bring him back to him and i will make everything better. I m not saying make everything so easy for me but atleast put me on first step so i can see what i can do and make him relaize what he lost what should i do? Shud i still keep faith im waheguru and wait for him to come back to me?i love him so much. And i miss him to death today and hr ago i messaged him he said i dont wana talk to u. But i m still not giving up i m satisfying myself to have faith and trust in waheguru he will make him realize and waheguru will bring him back to me. I am not saying anythimg bad to him i didnt give him curse even though i m like a,dead person i still asked waheguru to give him happiness and may god bless him. But i want him i will go phsyco if i domt get him back iwill never ever trust in waheguru if he break my faith in him. I dont know what to do please help me someone. God is not helping me right now. I love him so much. Thank you please contact me if someone can really help me out with this problem. I want to be happy and i dont want to cry everyday. And i want him back.

Re: Love, betrayed & faith (need help)

Postby Singh2000 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi FaithinWaheguru,

First of all you don’t have faith in waheguru. You faith depends on magic of return of your boyfriend. Second you find all happiness in your boyfriend although he and his family have no respect for Guru’s teaching of equality of caste and respect of 4 years relationship with you.

Suggestions:

Establish committed relationship with Waheguru. Otherwise life is full of trouble.

For 90 days, do following without any break:

1. Do Simran for 15 minutes first thing in the Morning and at night before sleep. 5 minutes Waheguru then 5 minutes Mool Mantar and then 5 minutes Waheguru.
2. Start Japji Sahib with full understanding (use translation or Prof. Shaib Singh teeka if you know Punjabi. It is available on app store) and then analyze your life with Guru’s Teaching.
3. Read and understand one page of SGGS every day and again analyze you daily life as per Guru’s teaching.
4. Do Ardaas in your words
5. Rest leaves it on Waheguru’s will and relax.

After 90 days, answer me on same discussion.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh
Singh2000
Active Forum User

Postby Singh2000 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:49 pm

One more thing I forget to wirte.

When you do simran and read gurubani please try to listen by controling your mind.

Thanks!
Singh2000
Active Forum User

Postby Romesh Kumar » Sat May 23, 2015 12:19 am

Dear Daughter(faithinwaheguru),
Singh2000 has already advised what you should do in this situation. Please follow that and also follow a worldly path with strong resolve that ''there is a world beyond the horizons''.This is not the end of the world and the life as you are thinking. Display of weakness for and because of a betrayer is foolishness my daughter.Think about your parents and siblings how they would be feeling to find you in a situation or mental state you sound to be in.Furthermore, I am not talking of and for castes and caste system but since topic and problem relates to that then it is more than clear that it is Waheguru who does not want you to be part of those people! Because they sound to be more than casteists as Rajput and Jatt in socalled caste-system are equal and so-called upper castes. Rajput is not so-called lower caste in caste-system! This problem in Indian Hindu and Sikh communities comes when one of the person belongs to so-called lower caste ! Take it as blessing of Waheguru that He does not want you to be part of a family who believe in caste system to this extent 1n 2015 whereas most of educated and well exposed people do not even think of castes nowadays. Rajput/Kshatriya has been a warrior and brave community with glorious past and history, so you do not need to kneel down before minor hiccups of worldly affairs and life. Be strong with display of strength, courage and resolve my daughter.
I wish you all he best in your life.
Romesh Kumar
Power User

Postby Gaganjeet » Sat May 23, 2015 7:33 pm

Let me tell you that it is very difficult to let go of such relations. there are two things that you need to do- 1. prayer to give you strength to get over this. 2. an attitude and a belief that he doesnt deserves you. Why do you even want to be with such a person. Be strong. Its only your mind playing games with you not to let go of your attachment. Do Paath of sukhmani sahib to get over this.
After such a long relationship it is not easy. It can be any kind of relationship- mother-son, father- daughter, sister-brother. Just wish well for him and align your energies at reading some books, work or simran. With guru's grace you definitely can.
Gaganjeet
Active Forum User

Return to Relationships