what do you do when you are deeply hurt.

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

what do you do when you are deeply hurt.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:30 am

What do you do when you are hurt ? Deeply pained by the actions /words of your own siblings towards you.I am hurt so much that I cant even write here. I tried doing path but could not concentrate. Siblings are born in the same house and they play together then why do they dislike eachother once they are married. what do you do when your very own sibling has wronged you on so many different levels. It hurts so much like a glass is stuck in my heart - I am in that deep pain. my parents are hurt to see that kids cant get along. I am a bad person else why would GOD do this to me. I am just in pain. Thanks for reading.

Re: what do you do when you are deeply hurt.

Postby tealeave » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello
I can sympathise with you as I've felt the same about my siblings and although I've tried to let go of the feelings they still sometimes affect me usually when I spend a long time with them. people change and that's what's hard to accept when they're the ones you grew up with and thought you knew inside out. As I write this I find it difficult to give advice as my feelings about my own family get in the way and find it difficult to be neutral! The main thing that's helped me deal with the feelings and put them in perspective is knowing that I'm not alone and that Vaiguruji is my mother, my father, my brother, my sister and my best friend. And although, I still love my siblings, Its Viaguruji who is my true friend. It still hurts when I think how they don't include me in the family but not like it used to, and I've made a life of my own and have good friends/extended family who still want to spend time with me. I still see them at family functions but we're not close as in the past and that hurts me but I have to move on otherwise you stay stuck wanting things to be how they were. You said you felt this situation was because you did something bad in another life, I believe my situation is because of my previous lives - but not necessarily bad actions, but maybe being too attached to family in my past lives and so now I have to learn that Viaguruji is the one who I need to be attached to.

From your message it sounds like they hurt you recently, is it something that's been going on for a while or happened suddenly? Have they changed to others in the family too? Maybe you could try and talk to others in the family and see if there's someone who could communicate between you and your sibling to resolve the problem. Even though its difficult to concentrate, keep doing patt to give peace of mind and heal your hurt feelings, and ask Viaguruji for guidance.

Hope this helps and hope you can find a way to resolve the situation with your sibling, but if not, you are not lost or alone.
tealeave
New User

Return to Relationships