Please Help, Extremely New

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi

Please Help, Extremely New

Post by Guest »

Hello,
I'm an American from New England and I did not even know what Sikhism was a few days ago. However, I found a video on it and I went down a rabbit hole a research. It felt like I truly found what I was looking for; the belief I was missing. I want to explore it more so much, but I do not know where to start. Can anyone help please?
shams7000
New User

Re: Please Help, Extremely New

Post by shams7000 »

Same here. It would be nice for someone to tell us what sikhism is all about. Thanks.
Superstar
Active Forum User

Post by Superstar »

You can read more at sgpc.net

That is the official website of Akaal Takht. There are other resources you can use as well.
[email protected]
New User

Post by [email protected] »

Guest wrote:Hello,
I'm an American from New England and I did not even know what Sikhism was a few days ago. However, I found a video on it and I went down a rabbit hole a research. It felt like I truly found what I was looking for; the belief I was missing. I want to explore it more so much, but I do not know where to start. Can anyone help please?

Dear Friend,

As a Sikh (a student) I find my Guru in the holy text Guru Granth Sahib ji that is an abundant resource for all my queries. As curious minds we can utilise such a resource for our benefit. Swimming in the entire ocean without knowing what we want will not give us any benefit because this resource is abundant and vast. I would recommend to rather think about a question in our mind that we would liked to be addressed and then approach Guru Granth Sahib ji. No matter how much time it takes once we keep getting answers to our questions we shall know what we want to know.

I hope this helps you in your journey.

You may contact me anytime you wish for help.

Regards
Paramveersingh
With Warm Regards
Paramveer Singh