Views of sikhism on Bhoot Praita's

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi
scali
New User

Re: Views of sikhism on Bhoot Praita's

Post by scali »

Your Belief creates your reality.
Nothing has any meaning you give it meaning.
All things already exist you bring them in your awareness via free will i.e choose what you want to experience. Thanking or Gratitude state is the best way to experience manifestation quicker. Since it holds the belief that all things already exist. Since all exist in GOD and nothing outside of it.
In spirituality Believing is seeing not the other way around.
Matter is energy manifested.
Disease starts in the mind(ego or personality) first, later manifests in the body.
Creation (manifestation) occurs via thought-word-action. All you see around you was a thought first.
Repeated thought -word produces physical manifestation. Collective consciousness sangat produces faster results positive or negative energy depending on what kind of sangat it is.
Repeating Gurbani with belief will produce desired physical results, read above explanation again.
The purpose of Guru Sahib manifestation was not to show us how great they were but to tell us to remember our true self. Separation is an illusion, you already are what you are trying to be just not aware of it. So choose GOD over the illusion of Maya or choose to stay stuck in reincarnation.
To see proof visit them in INDIA and ask for medical reports.
swarn bains
Power User

Post by swarn bains »

there are lot of viruses like plague, flue, etc which do not originate in the mind or soul. they are physical viruses and millions of people have died of plague, in 1918 plague 50 million people died. mind over matter did not work. i have a question for u and the gursikh who says he is amritdhari. why bhoot prate only affect the indians, why not the chinese, white, and black people. i want your answer. people get hypnotized and talk all sort of things. the last question i have for you. (what is your own state of mind) whether spiritual, social or religious, then we will talk further. all sarb rog ka aukhad naam do is chant guru Nanaks bani and their mission is totally opposite to what great nanak tried to express and guide the people. to my surprise the head of sarb rog is an ics officer, who could not perform his own duty in india and now he is distributing salvation to the universe.
scali
New User

Post by scali »

Ghost are regular folks who are dead but are earthbound spirits. Ghost often attach themselves to a place or material possessions. They refuse to move into the light after their passing due to their free choice due to attachments. Ghost need the emotional energy generated by living to fuel their existence. Ghost usually hang around in high drama areas like theaters, bars, emergency rooms etc rather than cemeteries. People need to check their emotional energy as we know indian people have too much drama in their lives. Joint families, saas- bahu and other control freaks issues, unemployment, high rate of depression. Parents putting kids down and kids literally believing their parents and peers. India is a ghosts heaven.
As for me by Gurus grace I have been an Amritdhari for 8years. Guru is awesome. He is my guiding light. I will have it no other way.
swarn bains
Power User

Post by swarn bains »

your story is good enough to make a movie. so please present it to some movie maker.
when guru Gobind Singh created khalsa. he said you are pure and do not be afraid of any one and any thing except bhoot and made people like you and the other amrit dhari who is putting this question the representative of bhoots. you have to go and tell the Pakistani or chinese army that sikhs are afraid of bhoots and bring some with you to the battle field. what has happened to the sikh community. you should be ashamed of yourself and the panj piare who gave you amrit as well. do not answer this because you are beyond my imagination. tell this your amritdhari sikh who is asking such stupid question by being an amritdhari sikh.
Bundha
Power User

Post by Bundha »

My post was rejected because it was deemed off topic, yet we have people talking about disease and shabad not having any effect. My post was just a reply to this, yet it was arbitrarily rejected. Half the posts are now off topic why are they not rejected? If they are not rejected why is mine discarded?
So I say again ………
I find it incredulous that on this site so called Sikhs have such little faith in their Gurus and Gurbani !!! Gurbani is powerful and can definitely help in bhoot / prait (topic!)
Gurbani is the be all and end all. From the Shabad all creation came into existence and within the shabad all creation will in time merge. Yet we have here people who have such withering faith in it. Gurbani can cure cancer I have seen it myself. Yet people here will turn away from the Guru and say “Oh it was going to happen this way anyway” “The body repairs itself, so it was not Gurbani it would have happened anyway”. Who created the body? Hang your heads in shame.
You think this body is just a physical entity? Yes, to the layman it is, just flesh and bones. To be tampered with, with scalpels and forceps and injections. But there is so so much more fitted in this body, and only those who elevate their atam through naam simran can see this, but who is prepared to put in the time and effort? Why bother when we can just sit behind a desk and spew out heaps and heaps of junk. The body is a vessel it houses our atma yet can be affected by other atma that wonder this plain due to them not finding a way out (topic)
Take our iPhones and see what they can do. You can now fit cameras that image every aspect of your life every second of the day. You can take pictures and in an instant send it across the world. How does this happen? Does anyone know? We just use the technology. In the same way but a thousand fold greater in intricacy and complexity and advancement those souls on higher plains monitor us, and without any hardware, it’s all in the ether, and when we have to give an account of ourselves then all that recorded data will be lain bare infront of your and you have to answer for your actions. So, you think that reciting Gurbani is of no use? How do you think souls like Bhai Taru Singh coped with being scalped? How do you think Baba Bundha Singh coped with the torture, how did Bhai Mati Das cope with the saw? It was through Gurbani and the power of the shabad.
Yes, there are diseases that cause havoc across the world, who sends them? It seems to me you are missing the fundamental. Why does He send them? (answering previous post, it you allowed that why not this?)

We ourselves do not believe in the power of Gurbani then how can we propagate our faith to the rest of the wolrd. We ourselves are faithless and insecure and hide behind science. And who created the science? The scientists only get a glimpse in their research but the greater picture can be seen by those who jap naam. But we are so against those who jap naam, we ridicule them and hound them. Those souls that show us the true way, we reject and mock them. Shame on you so called Sikhs.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji Guru Gobind Singh Ji Guru Granth Sahib Ji Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Post by Guest »

There is nothing more powerful than nitnem in this world.
Where there is nitnem no such things can go near.
It is also important to do sukhmani sahib regularly.
Sickness can also mean that some old karma is being washed off due to her doing nitnem.
Whatever the case she needs to be devoted to nitnem and include sukhmani sahib as well.
Performing nitnem gives the daily strength to defeat the pain which sickness brings.
Performing nitnem also clears our old debts as our pain from our old karmas is greatly reduced.
Bhoot praits do exist and only go near those who do not say their prayers.
Na hau na tu neh shute nikat na jaiyo dhoot.
Even the dharamraaj and his messengers have been warned not to go near a place where shabad is being played or heard because they will get entrapped and will not be able to have the freedom to perform their duties - which are to transport the dead to the place of jugdement.
Place your faith and trust completely in Gurbani and all will be well in the end.
Dhukh daaru sukh rog paya.
Dhukh is there for a reason. That is what helps us turn to God. That is why dhukh is called a daaru which means medicine. Peacefulness or sukh is called a disease because when we are peaceful and sukhi we forget to say our prayers.
Dhukh helps us to steep deeper into our prayers and connect more deeply with our creator.
scali
New User

Post by scali »

swarn:I doubt you have any faith in Sikhi path. You are lurking on this group just like a ghost with your negative energy to influence sincere seekers away from Sikhi.
singhbj
Power User

Post by singhbj »

The Devil and the
Way of the Guru

http://www.sikhspirit.com/khalsa/news50.htm
drdln
Power User

Post by drdln »

There is no bhoot prait. Please don't go to any sadh but continue treatment with physical and mental professionals. I wish your wife a quick recovery and great health.
"The real purpose of religion is spirituality.
Religious wars are creation of fanatics!"
--Science,Religion& Spirituality
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... &x=18&y=18
gillrmn
New User

Post by gillrmn »

I am quite divided on this issue. I am sure it does not have to do with ghosts, and I am sure it is a malady of mind rather than body(can't resist reminding myself of the shabad of the "bhula vaid" called to check in guru Nanak dev Ji.)
It can be due to tension, mental pressure, or maybe your wife is a gentle soul and looking at all the injustice in world makes it harder to accept the world... I don't know. There can be many reasons.
Having faith and strong belief in something may help. But I think it is better to find the reason of the malady and then try to correct it which is best done with a help of a good professional councillor experienced in such cases.