Sikh women abused and degraded by muslims on website

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi
haich
New User

Sikh women abused and degraded by muslims on website

Post by haich »

WGJKK WGJKF

Currently in the uk there is a website circulating containing images and videos of sikh girls, with degrading comments next to each picture about the unmoral activities of the individuals, as well as jokes about sikh girls in general. I cannot give u the name of the web page as the contents are not permitted by the sikhnet moderator, but if u dig deep enough u will find it urselves if u havent already.

If the contents werent shocking enough, whats more disapointing is that the page was designed and put up by a muslim/muslims. As a sikh male im not ignorant to think that sikh women dont enter into relations with non sikhs, as do sikh men. What worries me is that when certain individuals from a certain religion deliberately enter into relations to degrade the person their with and to embaress people of that faith.

Im not trying to bring hatred onto muslims, thats not what our gurus taught us, i just think as sikhs we should be alot more clever and alert (especialy sikh women) to whats happening to us by people from other faiths as we are under attack constantly, and their is a subtle war going on. Id like to hear what my sikh brothers and sisters think? (especialy my sisters).

WGJKK WGJKF
Roshanpk
Active Forum User

Re: Sikh women abused and degraded by muslims on website

Post by Roshanpk »

I have been inteacting with muslims on Topix.com (sikh section) and have seen that pakistanis muslim are very proud of luring and converting Sikh women. They openly admit that they befriend them posing as clean shaven sikh and by the time girl comes to know true identity, it is too late.

I have seen that Sikhs in US do not want their kids to have Kesh and don't impart religious education to them thus leaving them as soft targets for others. It is very import that Sikhs come out of inferiority complex and defend their faith without offending other faiths. This can only be done when you start imparting sikhi in your own homes.

The sikh matter are none of my business but I say so because I feel Hindus also face same kind of inferioity complex when it come to faith.
Sunsingh
Active Forum User

Post by Sunsingh »

It's not just a matter of conversions. In many cases, Sikh women from UK are taken to the middle east for a ''honeymoon'' and end up being sold to the brothels. It's a sick and twisted subculture that exists among a portion of British Muslims.
guptsingh
Active Forum User

Post by guptsingh »

lets be honest here first of all! these girls give these guys and opportunity to begin with. they (the girls) get involved with them and then they get used! plus these muslims are very naive! muslim girls go off with non-muslim guys all the time. at the moment in the UK there is a TRUE story going around around how an extremists daughter is a stripper. we are living in Kalyug and the disease that is maya has affected everyone. muslims are stupid too think people dont target their women just like they target sikh women. im not saying its ok. also yes i have seen that website the guy is talking about personally some of those girls look like muslims, sometimes you can tell from the facial features if you get me AND PLUS im not denying that sikh girls aint targetted BUT u hav to wonder why they aint got the guts to go up to a real daughter to sri guru gobind singh ji instead they go after girls who know nothing bout their religion. on that front the blame is squarly on the parents who dont teach their kids any thing......
pooja
Active Forum User

Post by pooja »

It is sad story, but I agree with Guptsingh.

How can these sikh girls get involved with muslim men. Where are the parents.
They (girls) don't have to tell at home what are they doing, where are they going.
Family ties are getting weaker and weaker. I don't understand the situation.

May be in Kalyug kam/lust is stronger than family ties. Who know where we end up?

Thanks
sehajk5
Active Forum User

Post by sehajk5 »

VJKK VJKf

I haven't seen the website but just coming to know of such things is very sad. I agree with gupt singh ji that it's parents who should educate their kids at home. only ignorant girls and boys become target of such conversions. muslims generally are fanatic when it comes to conversion because their religion promotes conversion, but we sikhs have to be strong in our home to fight the enemies.
Sehaj kaur
Dev
Active Forum User

Post by Dev »

check out my new site muslim4aday. It is a blog site.
Anmol M Singh
New User

Post by Anmol M Singh »

Degrading the swaroop which Guru Ji gave us will result in such consequences. Plus Ahmed Shah Abdali's have become smarter with time.
Varinder Singh
Active Forum User

Post by Varinder Singh »

Those who have visited the blog in question, please click report/flag on the top horizontal bar on the blog. :)
lotus lion
Active Forum User

Post by lotus lion »

Hi Gupt Singh,

I too live in the UK, London, and know of the practices that Muslims indulge in with respect to Sikh Women.
It has been going on for atleast 10 years with Sisters being shipped off to Lahore under the pretence of meeting the Muslim boys family, only to be locked away in brothels to live as a prostitute for all the local men to sexually abuse.

This website is now conclusive proof of thier distaste for Sikhi, but what must be noted is that The Sikhs have got passed the denial stage and are doing something about it.

I have to admit that some of your comments did make me raise an eyebrow.
lets be honest here first of all! these girls give these guys and opportunity to begin with. they (the girls) get involved with them and then they get used!
Brother, attraction is not a choice. If one knows how to seduce a women, consider it end of discussion.
They wear Kare, adopt Sikh names and do everything they can to show that they are Sikhs, and then begin working on the Sikh Woman heavily.
Muslims are implored to do so by Mullahs, thier community, attend Seminars, Watch DVDs, and are guided by older Muslims about how to ensnare Sikh Women.

A Sikh Women on her own hardly stands a chance and it is not helped by blaming them for it and turning our Back when they need help the most.
why they aint got the guts to go up to a real daughter to sri guru gobind singh ji instead they go after girls who know nothing bout their religion.
What is one exactly? Someone who knows the Guru Granth Sahib verbatim, The Dasam Granth, The writings of Bhai Gurdas, has every Kakkar, A Gatkha Master and a perfect Sewardaar? Hardly any, myself included, would fit the bill.

And just because someone has less knowledge about Sikhi, does not mean that one should look down on them. Instead help them understand more, make them feel safe in the knowledge that belong to a strong network of Sikhs who will be there for them irrespective of the level of thier understanding of the Dharma.

btw one may may recall the story of a young Amritdhari women who converted to Islam which goes to show that Knowledge alone is not enough. A Strong network really helps keep eveything together.
on that front the blame is squarly on the parents who dont teach their kids any thing......
I must disagree with this aspect also. I am not sure if one is aware, but Muslims go out of thier way to make The Sikhs question thier faith and we unaware about how to counter effectively.

I have been at the recieving end of several Islamic inquisitions and had a hard time defending the Sikh Dharma, but am now at a point where i am comfortable with conflict and turn the tables on them.

Moving forward, I would like to say if anyone want to help, donate to the Sikh Awareness Society or the Sikh Helpline who are at the forefront of combatting Islamic Extremism with respect to Sikh Women, look into critical reasoning, learn about The Sikh Dharma and interface with people of all Dharmas, especially Islam.

My best regards,

Lotus
"Chirian to mein baaz tudaun, Gidran to mein sher banaun, Sawa lakh se ek ladaun,
Tabe Gobind Singh Naam kahaun."