various things i need help with

Gameplay and Strategy. This is the place to get help and help other players who are stuck in the game.
anonymous singh
New User

various things i need help with

Post by anonymous singh »

i need help getting onto chapter 2 so here is where i am puzzled. I do not know what to give to auntie charanjeet, i dont know how to get water, i cannot find the tenth madder plant for the girl in the village shops, i dont know how to communicate to the snake in order to get to the rare clay. and finally i need water to do the seva in the gurdwaras langar hall kitchen thanks wjkk wjkf! i dont mind if it spoilz the game because i literally cannot go past and need these answers!

Re: various things i need help with

Post by Guest »

Autie charanjit needs a new bucket, in order to do that you have to give Rumta the rare clay, therefore you have to get past the snake. To communicate the snake you must look in the book, it will tell you what mantra is used to talk to snakes. Drag that mantra onto the peaceful spot. Then you will have to play a focus game.
To get water tot the gurdwara you have to unblock the well. You have to pick up a stick from under the tree and shove it in the blocked pipe of the well.
Hope that helps.
(If you still dont understand you can pm me!
mr.bansal008
New User

Post by mr.bansal008 »

Thankzz
Gaurav kapoor
New User

Post by Gaurav kapoor »

how to place the mantra on the peaceful spot

Post by Guest »

I've been trying to log in to the Karma Game for a long time but it keeps saying "checking logged in status" and doesn't proceed after that. I would've posted in the Game Tech section but figured I would get help quicker here. Please help I love this game but can't play.

Post by Guest »

I have finished the game. Lovely game.
erza4444
New User

Post by erza4444 »

How do you make the cha?
kiran kaj
New User

Post by kiran kaj »

how do you make the mantra onto the peaceful spot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Autie charanjit needs a new bucket, in order to do that you have to give Rumta the rare clay, therefore you have to get past the snake. To communicate the snake you must look in the book, it will tell you what mantra is used to talk to snakes. Drag that mantra onto the peaceful spot. Then you will have to play a focus game.
To get water tot the gurdwara you have to unblock the well. You have to pick up a stick from under the tree and shove it in the blocked pipe of the well.
Hope that helps.
(If you still dont understand you can pm me!
is it the ik omkar part in the book
simransingh
New User

Post by simransingh »

First I do not know where the ik ongkar goes in uncle Harjinder's house please reply