SikhNet App?

Place to share your ideas and suggestions and discuss topics related to the Gurbani Media Center section of SikhNet.
msb10
New User

SikhNet App?

Post by msb10 »

Can anyone tell me whether there is an App already available to access SikhNet on tablets/other mobile devices (e.g. Apple iPhone). Would make my commute to work more interesting if there already is!
msb10
New User

Re: SikhNet App?

Post by msb10 »

I have found an App on the iTunes store which seems like the SikhNet app I'm looking for. Has anyone downloaded and used this?

Only reason I ask is because I when I enter my Apple ID and password to download the App (as normal for any app), I then get a prompt to answer additional questions to "protect my Apple ID". I get asked to re-enter my password as the first question. I've tried twice and get the same pop up message. Seems odd to me - doesn't happen when I download any other App so am trying to confirm whether:

* The App available on iTunes is an "official" SikhNet App; and
* Whether it's fine/normal to receive a secondary prompt to re-enter my Apple ID password, even though that's been done a stage before hand in iTunes, and any additional security questions which appear.

Apologies if this forum is not meant for techie questions! Above just seemed unusual so want to make sure the App is something that SikhNet "officially" promote and support before I download it...
ruchibatra9
New User

Re: SikhNet App?

Post by ruchibatra9 »

Stay current with latest content on SikhNet! This is an experimental app that connects you to everything "SikhNet"
you can get this from apple store....thank you