Gurbani Media Center - Seva

Place to share your ideas and suggestions and discuss topics related to the Gurbani Media Center section of SikhNet.
gmustuk
SikhNet Team

Gurbani Media Center - Seva

Post by gmustuk »

There are lots of ways to help out with the Gurbani Media Center. If you have added a lot of Gurbani to the website and would like to help out in a larger way please let us know!
Harmanpreet singhh
Power User

Re: Gurbani Media Center - Seva

Post by Harmanpreet singhh »

sat shri akaal !

Congratulations to SikhNet for such effort .

blessings

Harmanpreet Singh
Jogi22
New User

Post by Jogi22 »

Dear Gurmustak Singh & Sikhnet Team
Heartiest congratulaions on completion of such magnificent Gurbani Media Centre.
It is a great resource of Gurbani.
Thank you
Jogii22
Guest17
New User

Post by Guest17 »

Sat Sri Akal. Thank you so much for this gurbani center website. It is such a great blessing in my life, I especially enjoy the search by shabad id feature, this was a wonderful project, I can't praise it enough
Guest17
New User

Post by Guest17 »

i've seen some people looking for a book version of the Khalsa Consensus line by line translation and transliteration of sggs. I don't know how long it will be available, but you can get it at www.granth.co.nr no profit whatsoever is made from sales of the book set. I'm sorry, I don't know what would be the correct forum to post this message, and I don't want to hog all the forums
umairaraza100
New User

Post by umairaraza100 »

well i must give congrats to the sikhnet for their such nice effort here and Gurbani media centre will be progress in future and really it is playing a vital role in this way . thanks for it
http://www.fashionstylestrend.com/