Gurbani Media Center - Bugs & Problems

Place to share your ideas and suggestions and discuss topics related to the Gurbani Media Center section of SikhNet.

Gurbani Media Center - Bugs & Problems

Postby gmustuk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 pm

You can post issues that you are having with the Gurbani Media Center here. Please be as detailed as possible listing web addresses or any steps on how we can re-produce the issue.

In order for us to properly manage and keep track of all the bugs/problems please post issues to our bug tracking system at:
http://www.sikhnet.com/bugtrack/. Your SikhNet login will not work in that section so you'll need to register for a new login in the bug track system.
gmustuk
SikhNet Team

Re: Gurbani Media Center - Bugs & Problems

Postby jskohli » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 am

Sat sri Akaal,

I don't think this is a bug but a set of problems i am facing...., if it is a bug, i'll file it in the bug tracker.

I have tried uploading several gurbani albums of Veer Bhupinder jeet Singh Ji (Rajouri Garden Waale)

but it is still stuck in moderation for around 3 days now, so there are some questions...

1. What is the expected delay of getting the files public.
2. There is typo in one of the album names, i want to correct, but am unable to do the same. How to do it?

Thanks
Any helps or pointers to help will be appreciated.

JSK

Moderator Note: Sikhnet discussion moderators do not "hold" any messages. Last moderation was yesterday 11/30/09 at 9:37pm and all messages were moderated, except one, asking us to delete all messages posted by that participant. Your message could be waiting for the administrator of the media center.
jskohli
New User

Re: Gurbani Media Center - Bugs & Problems

Postby gmustuk » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:21 pm

We have been dealing with making some changes to the system that is used to review audio that has been uploaded. We have just finished this process and the volunteer moderators will start reviewing and approving this audio.

The audio has to be reviewed to ensure that the database of audio remains organized and has all the required information.
gmustuk
SikhNet Team

Return to Gurbani Media Center