my life

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

my life

Postby Rajesh kumar » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 am

Wahe Guru

I am Raj from pakistan.My father name Bhagwan Dass and from Hindu family we are here sikh but not sardar hope u know about us.
i have One problem which i like to discuss which you and need your help.
i am born in pakistan. than i left to India and where we spent 7 year but our father here that is why we have to come back
here.now i am 28 year old.

we are purchase about 10 to 15 houses in both country.but it is our bad luck that i and my family cant stay hold much time in that place.one examples is
our last place where we were purchase the house it was so beautiful but with in one and two my father got cancer
in that place and he was no more and my elder brother get loss in his business that is why we have to leave that city and that
home too.every time different problem .
now we booked a home again in new place but he is too late he have to give us that home in one year but now
it is 3 year left but still we are waiting.we every time face to our Home.Every time a new problem.
we were also put that sukhmani shahib in every time before enter the new House.

Now can you please tell me where were wrong.and what should we do.
Rajesh kumar
New User

Re: my life

Postby KamaljitSingh » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:34 am

Lately my father passed away. The house we live in is fairly large and broader from the front. It is called Shermukha(Lion headed)in Punjabi. My wife and mother wanted to hold it responsible for the loss of my father as some believe it is not good to live in such a house. I made them count the progress that was made in the same house. In short inculcating scientific temper and a bit of 'Count your blessings' attitude can be helpful.
Satnam Waheguru

Sewa is a bit extra that we do for the fellow beings and we may call it 'Practical Simran'.
KamaljitSingh
Power User

Return to Questions and Answers