saakhi of waheguru ji's meher

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.
kaurjasneet876
New User

saakhi of waheguru ji's meher

Post by kaurjasneet876 »

Gur fateh ji ,
please share the saakhi in context to samay to'n pehlan` Te bhaagan` to bina [like if GOD is willing HE will grant you something before time and even if it is not in one's fate]
Thanks !
singhbj
Power User

Re: saakhi of waheguru ji's meher

Post by singhbj »

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

TuhiTu - Sikh Sakhis
The stories of one's ancestors make the children good children. They accept what is pleasing to the Will of the True Guru, and act accordingly. ( Guru Granth Sahib Ji - 951)

Bhali Karre kartaar !!!!!

http://tuhitu.blogspot.com/?m=1

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh
kaurjasneet876
New User

Post by kaurjasneet876 »

Gurfateh ji,
Thank you very much for the post but i am particularly looking for a Saakhi which i heard long back.i don't remember now . If someone knows please share ...
Yuktanand Singh
Power User

Post by Yuktanand Singh »

Could it be this saakhi?

"Here is an illustration, how the simple Sikhs understand the phenomenon of Purab karam. A lady could not conceive any child. One day she held the rein of Guru Ji's horse and requested Guru Ji to bless her so she has a child. Guru Ji could see past present and future just as I can see the entire room here. He said to the lady that Waheguru did not write any child in her destiny. The lady was wise. She quickly produced a pen and paper and requested Guru Ji to write it into her destiny now. Guru Ji melted with mercy by her faith. He said, "Bibi, your faith is admirable. Alright, give me the paper." As Guru Ji was writing one child, the horse kicked and numeral one became a seven. Guru Ji said, "I was going to write one child in your destiny, but it seems Waheguru wants me to write seven. So you will have seven children now." The lady had seven children."

http://fateh.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discus ... enDocument
kaurjasneet876
New User

Post by kaurjasneet876 »

Gurfateh ji,
This saakhi is of Sri Guru Hargobind sahib ji .{of Bibi Sulakhani ji}.Though GURU is all powerful and we have many saakhi"s to make our wavering & weak minds strong with the belief that HE is omnipotent and blesses us with what is right for us.Thanks!