Being attacked by Black Magic

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.
Guru_Ka_Daas
New User

Being attacked by Black Magic

Post by Guru_Ka_Daas »

Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa, Waheguruji De Fateh!

Gurfateh to all my brothers and sisters,

I am feeling being attacked by Black magic. I am 35 years old, my father passed away when I was 6 years old I have no brothers and no sisters. My mother lives with me. Last week, while my mother was brushing her teeth she saw on mirror reflection of my towel which has handprint on it firmly pressed. It is not my handprint and not my mother’s handprint because size is smaller then ours. No one comes to our house at all, so sadsangat Ji how is it possible that a handprint comes up out of no where? From beginning of my life, I have got nothing but disappointments, hurdles, obstacles, betrayals and failures. Wife left, father passed away at young age, family betrayed both sides, I really want to know is it possible that all these years it is possible someone doing black magic? Please advise what should I do? I really want to find out whose doing all these things. Last time I found a bone then doll which I threw away two times but it came back.