Not Happy / Worried

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.
Guru_Ka_Daas
New User

Not Happy / Worried

Post by Guru_Ka_Daas »

Shri Waheguru Ji Da Khalsa, Shri Waheguru Ji De Fateh,

Satsriakal to all my brothers and sisters on this forum. I hope everyone is safe and sound along with their family and friends. I needed some advice or suggestions from my fellow Sikhs. I do my daily required prayers, I try to stay positive, I do socialize and try to stay happy but my life has been continuously troublesome and negative. Please see below of how it’s negative and need tips suggestions to improve my life:

1. My father passed away when I was 6 years old, was attached with him a lot.
2. Struggle in family disputes, arguments, struggle in studies
3. Betrayal from family and friends
4. Continuously obstacles keep happening no matter how hard I try to succeed in life
5. Wife left forever so ended up in divorce.
6. No siblings it’s just me and mom the house feels empty.
7. Attempting re-marriage but women these days either have behavior problem or attitude not good, or they want to pressurize the guy in their own ways.

I am not understanding that despite my devotion to Waheguru / Gurus / Banis why is everything negative happening and no good outcome happening? I don’t drink I don’t smoke I don’t get angry but there is just something wrong somewhere something is not right