I used to remember Waheguru and do Simran then why I got pai

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.
seekingtruth
New User

I used to remember Waheguru and do Simran then why I got pai

Post by seekingtruth »

Waheguru Ji,

I am from Maharashtra, India. I born in Sindhi family. but since 2013 I started visiting gurudwara in Pimpri Pune after that I realised that there is nothing like caste(it's all human created) and started practising Gurbani. I got to know that there is nothing permanent except Naam Simran. Since september 2019 I am suffering from spondylo arthrities.

I used to do nitname (When I was happy, I used to remember almighty (Waheguru). Then why I got pain? I belive everything is hukum and sometime I accept that this is hukum without complaining. But sometime I feel there is lake in my devotion)
Well, now I can't do nitname & amritvela sometime I do and sometime I can't wake up because of high dosage of medicines.

I know "Simar simar kaattae sabh rog"

I would like to know how can I find permanent cure for the disease through gurbani (currently, there is not any cure for spondylo arthrities) and I am not amritdhari, so shoul I take Amrit and follow all the 5 k's told by 10th master and all those 52 Hukums .. Please guide me.

I lost my job and falling financially gradually.

Someone here who can help me out with Gurbani. Please, if you know any eleveted sikh saint, then please let me know his/her name. Because, now I don't get such +ve vibrations which I used to get earlier while doing Amritvela.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki fateh.[/quote]
JeejaJi
Active Forum User

Re: I used to remember Waheguru and do Simran then why I got

Post by JeejaJi »

Reading Gurbani and doing Nitnem is not going to cure a physical pain. It is not voodoo or black magic or magic words. What it gives you is wisdom, wisdom as you highlighted that everything happens in Hukam and we cannot describe it fully (Jap Pauri #2). It is hard many times to accept what is happening but all I can suggest is that stay positive and focus on what medicines or procedures that help reduce the pain.

Rogh in your reference below is taking about mental attachment to temporary things. Just like the line In Japji “pohay na Sakay Kaal”. It doesn’t mean that people don’t die.

seekingtruth wrote:Waheguru Ji,

I am from Maharashtra, India. I born in Sindhi family. but since 2013 I started visiting gurudwara in Pimpri Pune after that I realised that there is nothing like caste(it's all human created) and started practising Gurbani. I got to know that there is nothing permanent except Naam Simran. Since september 2019 I am suffering from spondylo arthrities.

I used to do nitname (When I was happy, I used to remember almighty (Waheguru). Then why I got pain? I belive everything is hukum and sometime I accept that this is hukum without complaining. But sometime I feel there is lake in my devotion)
Well, now I can't do nitname & amritvela sometime I do and sometime I can't wake up because of high dosage of medicines.

I know "Simar simar kaattae sabh rog"

I would like to know how can I find permanent cure for the disease through gurbani (currently, there is not any cure for spondylo arthrities) and I am not amritdhari, so shoul I take Amrit and follow all the 5 k's told by 10th master and all those 52 Hukums .. Please guide me.

I lost my job and falling financially gradually.

Someone here who can help me out with Gurbani. Please, if you know any eleveted sikh saint, then please let me know his/her name. Because, now I don't get such +ve vibrations which I used to get earlier while doing Amritvela.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki fateh.
[/quote]
harpreet singh p
New User

Re: I used to remember Waheguru and do Simran then why I got

Post by harpreet singh p »

Please dont forget Waheguru

continue with Simran

On;y the creator knows the answers to why- we have to accept what we are given- the Gurmukhs know how to accept pain and -pleasure in the same way- this is what we have to try and aspire to- feel blessed for what ever you receive.