Dream of recently deceased relative HELP!!!

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Dream of recently deceased relative HELP!!!

Postby eshi_5 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:49 am

Hi all,

My grandmother recently passed, 2 weeks ago in her sleep, she never had a chance to say goodbye. Today I had a dream she was well and young which was lovely to see as over the years she had become very weak. In my dream she was saying bye to me and laughing and hugging me a lot! I kept saying goodbye and holding her tight, every time I was about to leave I would go back for another hug and she would burst out laughing, telling me to go now. Can anyone please tell me what this means? Am I thinking too much into this or did she really come back to say goodbye to me as she passed in her sleep? Am I being crazy? I have been told by grandfather to go the Gurdwara and pray as this usually means she is calling me to come with her to the "other side" but I do not believe this, I think she came to say bye and that's it. Should I be worried or is this just a nice way of her saying bye to me?

I would really appreciate any response I could get, thank you :)
eshi_5
New User

Re: Dream of recently deceased relative HELP!!!

Postby Maninder.kaur » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:20 am

Dear
It is just a dream, sometimes when we think too much about a anything or anyone we see it in dream, its a fact. so dont worry as no one can take anyone with them until waheguru wants you to live. I have suffered through such thoughts and experiences in my house for years,and took help of astrology as well but didnt get any help from that. But now when I started chanting Path and waheguru daily , I never experienced that fear again. chanting Gurbani is the only source to deal with such experiences.
Maninder.kaur
New User

Return to Questions and Answers