I'm need help to write a book

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

I'm need help to write a book

Postby CristinaOgando » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi, everyone

I'm looking for some help. Let me explain
I'm from Spain, and even thoug I'm not sikh, I'm really interesting in this religion, not only for personal reasons. I'm want to write a book and in that story, there is a young sikh boy.
I was looking, reading and searching a lot of this but, even if I know about the bases of this religion, I know that the best way to learn is asking with someone who lives in this reality and...well, buried with questions and questions about....everything. I have to be honest.
Anyways, I really aprpeciate some help with this topic because, it's something out of my control and knowlegde and, of course, I want to do it right between my idea and the sikh community.

Lastly, I have to say that the boy about I planned to write about, has his hair cut (I know about the 5 k's. I know) but I think it was good to said the truth if someone it well be interested in help me.

If could help me, please, write me to [email protected]

Thank you for your attention
CristinaOgando
New User

Re: I'm need help to write a book

Postby inderdeepsingh » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi Cristina,

First of all I would like to thank you for interest in Sikhism.
Secondly, Sikh philosophy is a universal guide lines that guide us not only how to live a meaningful life as a social being but most importantly how to reach our real goal of human existence
So would strongly suggest that one should read bit about Sikh history and that not only would inspire your story but that itself would answer many of your questions.
Please feel free to post your specific questions or send me directly to me

Thanks once again for your initiative.
inderdeepsingh
New User

Return to Questions and Answers