Meeting my stepmom for the first time

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

Meeting my stepmom for the first time

Postby improactive20 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Early next month, I’ll be meeting my future stepmom for the first time. She is from Colombia but currently resides in San Francisco, CA. My dad met her on one of his business trips to the state and since then, my father keeps on travelling from our place here in New York to CA for like twice a week. I don’t have any issues about this with my dad. As long as he’s happy, I’ll support him, but still, I need to meet this lady and talk over some things first. Maybe ask I’ll if she’s really serious about getting married to my dad. It’s not that I’m overreacting, I’m just being protective! Are Colombian women good for marriage? Will they be great as housewives and partners?
improactive20
New User

Re: Meeting my stepmom for the first time

Postby loveforsikhi » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:36 pm

improactive20 wrote:Early next month, I’ll be meeting my future stepmom for the first time. She is from Colombia but currently resides in San Francisco, CA. My dad met her on one of his business trips to the state and since then, my father keeps on travelling from our place here in New York to CA for like twice a week. I don’t have any issues about this with my dad. As long as he’s happy, I’ll support him, but still, I need to meet this lady and talk over some things first. Maybe ask I’ll if she’s really serious about getting married to my dad. It’s not that I’m overreacting, I’m just being protective! Are Colombian women good for marriage? Will they be great as housewives and partners?

Each person is an individual. There's no way to say all people of one group are a certain way- that they will be good at something, etc. So we should not generalize to say Colombian women are "good" for marriage etc. I think that it would be a good idea to meet her and talk things over to make sure you get along. Get to know her and make your decision based off that.
loveforsikhi
Active Forum User

Re: Meeting my stepmom for the first time

Postby Sydneroy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:02 am

Your knowledge is amazing. I like to read the comments of everyone.
Sydneroy
New User

Return to Relationships