Why is it when I pray everything gets significantly worse?

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Why is it when I pray everything gets significantly worse?

Postby Kaurbanke » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi there,

I am a practising Sikh but debating on not. I feel like they days ikmtoo ill to pray go better for me than days I do pray. I do most of my baniah everyday and I am self taught. My grandad helped me understand more about sikhi but now I’m feeling fully crushed.

Take this week for example, on Monday my car almost got hit I was way too ill to be at work but told if I left it will effect the outcome of my probation. Tuesday, I had my 121 moved with my manager I ended up having a temperature that could have put me back in hospital. Wednesday, though I got a pay rise my work friend told me I overshadow him and Work and a lot of other things he went on to the point of my mental health starting to break. Thursday, the guy from work bullied me for talking to a different Work friend as well I wanted an opinion. Oh then I went to pick up my prescription for my new chemo tablets and well the gp messed up fully so I had to wait an hour for him whilst being angry as my care alarm was not stopping at all. Locked out with keys is stupid. Anyway, Friday just like Wednesday and Saturday my dad almost broke my face once again because I got changed when I went out with a friend i changed into a top I just brought as well I had too.

Though this seems light work, this is a nice version my actual week has been hurting.

Phaat doesn’t seem to help it seems to break my life why?!?
Kaurbanke
New User

Return to Questions and Answers