NEW SIKH DEBATE

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi

NEW SIKH DEBATE

Postby mahandulai » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am

HI all, I am looking for someone whom I can ask Sikhi question to? I have questions about diet and history in sikhism and would like to discuss it with someone knowledgable and qualified. The questions involve eating meat, drinking, and sex from a scientific perspective and historical perspective I am also looking for someone whom I can debate with on Sikh Channel TV on these issues.
mahandulai
New User

Re: NEW SIKH DEBATE

Postby gurmail » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:18 am

If you want to debate science of eating meat, drinking, and having sex then I suggest you find yourself a biologist who should be able to go into all sort of wonderful and beautiful ways the creation works. Then he'll say that this is all due to evolution. A complete random process. At this point, I suggest you ask him or try and work out the probability of evolution leading to humans. I suggest my recommended approach will be able to enlighten you and your TV audience much better than any theologian on Sikh religion.
As for historian, who knows the history of when humans started eating meat, drinking and having sex. You need all kinds of experts here. I suggest you stick with biology initially and see if that satisfies your curiosity and then venture into homosapian history.
gurmail
Active Forum User

Return to Sikhi Discussion