Ardas and me

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Ardas and me

Postby Kaurrrrr » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 am

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh
I was not feeling good about it o i decided to spill my heart out here. Every Tuesday our university organises a kirtan smagam of 1 hour and i usually go there and do kirtan. Today i was randomly asked by someone to do ardas afterwards i agreed wholeheartedly and when i was standing to do ardas for the kirtan smagam i blanked out i forgot the ardas and completed the ardas on a ver very bad note which i know how i managedto speak and complete it lots of mistakes i have made i know. Being an amritdhari i should have done it smoothly as it is kanth but I don’t know how i forgot the whole ardas. Moreover as i do the ardas for sri karah prasad no one was there i repeated again but no one was there which makes things more complicated for and i got more nervous. As i finished it which i know how i managed to everyone was laughing, some were disappointed, some were angry, some were feeling pitty for me it was all a humiliating experience for me. My whole of the self confidence got shaken, inner peace is torned up , I can’t even sleep, I don’t know how to cooperate with all this and i did wrong ardas full of mistakes in public in front of guru sahib. I can’t even have courage to go there and do kirtan and even to gurudwara sahib i am not able to go , I don’t want to, i just want to run away. Please whatever you feel please reply i hope it helps.
Kaurrrrr
New User

Re: Ardas and me

Postby Superstar » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:12 pm

We aren't always feeling the best. Mistakes happen. If you are really worried, do karah parsad and read Japji and do Ardas. This isn't something that required pesh.
Superstar
Active Forum User

Return to Questions and Answers