I Have done TOO many sins PLEASE HELP ME Sangat Ji

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

I Have done TOO many sins PLEASE HELP ME Sangat Ji

Postby bakshloprabhu » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Iam 24 year amritdhari male but i have commited too many sins i think i cant repent for them iam stressd depressd i dont know where to go im Not doing my nitnem properly i just keep on thinking. I hve masturbuated alot I was about get arranged with amritdhari girl but in between other girl who is not amritdhari she said yes to me and i said no to amritdhari girl but now that non amritdhari girl said no to me and im tottaly messed up i keep on thinking too many things.. I think waheguru ji will never forgive me... im thinking to do sucide please help sangat ji.. will i ever get forgiven or its the end for me... my mind is not working im so ashamed of my self... please put me on right path. wjkk wjkf
bakshloprabhu
New User

Re: I Have done TOO many sins PLEASE HELP ME Sangat Ji

Postby RicktheSikh » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:53 am

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Suicide is not the answer. It is a permanent "solution" to a temporary problem. If you are having real suicidal thoughts, please seek help from a crisis center with people qualified to give mental health advice.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/ ... ndex.shtml

Masturbation is normal for a young man who has yet to fully conquer kam. Forgive yourself. Concerning the two girls and marriage, it must be Waheguru's kirpa for neither of these to be your wife. Take a break from pursuing girls, stop wasting energy feeling guilty for things you cannot change and move forward. This is your chance to give yourself a clean slate and begin again. You are still on the path to full maturity. You have yet to receive your full measure of honor. It will come. Waheguru is within you and can read your heart. You must forgive yourself and respect yourself.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh
RicktheSikh
New User

Return to Relationships