How to become good from very bad man.

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

How to become good from very bad man.

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2018 6:59 am

My mind is filled with poison. I didn't do anything wrong in my life, but my mind is a big criminal. My outer world is like the best man gentleman. Everyone priase me and they see my character is too good and i am very good man.

But my mind is totally different.

He do everything wrong in a dream and thoughts that nobody want to do.

When i look at my mind. I can see I am badest person in the world. It filled with so dirty thoughts, even pray for my own father early death, so get some freedon. Cut hairs, make girl friends, cheat them and everything.

I think i am sick and i need help.

My mind has two parts. Good one too.

Good part of mind want to bring change in life. Recite name of god.

I need ur help. Please me how to correct my mind and stop bad thougths.

I want to go on good path and go out of poison... it killing my spirit. Help me.
What should i do. From where to restart life i good path. Mind good part of mind is weak. How to make strong.

Re: How to become good from very bad man.

Postby Bundha » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Bhaji if you want to email me I will try to answer any of your queries.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji Guru Gobind Singh Ji Guru Granth Sahib Ji Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.
Bundha
Power User

Re: How to become good from very bad man.

Postby loveforsikhi » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:19 am

jaswantbela wrote:My mind is filled with poison. I didn't do anything wrong in my life, but my mind is a big criminal. My outer world is like the best man gentleman. Everyone priase me and they see my character is too good and i am very good man.

But my mind is totally different.

He do everything wrong in a dream and thoughts that nobody want to do.

When i look at my mind. I can see I am badest person in the world. It filled with so dirty thoughts, even pray for my own father early death, so get some freedon. Cut hairs, make girl friends, cheat them and everything.

I think i am sick and i need help.

My mind has two parts. Good one too.

Good part of mind want to bring change in life. Recite name of god.

I need ur help. Please me how to correct my mind and stop bad thougths.

I want to go on good path and go out of poison... it killing my spirit. Help me.
What should i do. From where to restart life i good path. Mind good part of mind is weak. How to make strong.

It seems like you have opened your eyes to the journey of the mind. This is what our life is all about- cleansing the mind, so that it may meet God in this lifetime. All of our minds is dirty. Not only from this lifetime, but from our previous lifetimes. Not only from our actions, but our thoughts- anger, lust, greed, pride, attachment, ego. You are not the “badest” person in the world I can assure you because those people are the people who don’t see any bad within themselves at all and go around harming others. It is good that you have seen this about yourself, and want to change it. We ALL have potential for good and bad in ourselves.

The three pillars of Sikhi are a good place to start. Naam Japna- recite the name of God. Go to the Gurdwara, because it is a place of learning and sangat. In sangat there will be people who are spiritually elevated and can teach us something. We learn directly and indirectly. We listen to Gurbani and it fills our ears and creates a yearning and desire for God. Do Simran (this is very important to our spiritual path). Do prayers. If you don’t know how to read Gurmukhi you can learn. If you don’t know how to do the paath there are lots of places online that you can listen or learn. Not only read, but understand, even if it is one page of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji everyday. Understand the translations and what it means to your life. Next Kirat Karni- work hard in your life, earn an honest living, don’t lie and don’t cheat. Live with the utmost integrity. Next Vand Shakna- share with others. Do sewa. Meeting people at the Gurdwara and at camps that inspire you to a better path and staying away from those who drag you onto a path you don’t want to walk may be wise at this point.

You need to awaken your mind. Our mind is asleep in this lifetime until we awaken it to our realization that we are Waheguru’s children and the things we think are real are an illusion and will not come with us when we die. They do not belong to us. People sometimes think maya is money, or material things. But its also our thoughts. Our thoughts are divided into Tamogun, Rajogun and Satogun according to Gurbani. Satogun is our “good thoughts”- compassion, kindess, etc. Rajogun is our worldly thoughts- our wishes, desires, anxieities and worries. Tamogun is our “bad thoughts” lust, anger, greed, pride, attachment, etc. These are ALL maya. We desire to move beyond the thoughts and to the home of the mind within ourselves. This is where our mind receives Naam. Good luck on your journey my friend. Choose small steps to start with and you will see your life transform.
loveforsikhi
Active Forum User

Return to Questions and Answers