Are girls in Punjab non virgin these days?

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

Are girls in Punjab non virgin these days?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi
I'm a Sikh guy.Currenly I live aboard.I came abroad when I was 15 with my parents
I'm 24 years old I want people of Punjab to answer this question as they are best placed to answer this question.
I myself am a virgin.I never had any gf in my life.I went to India Punjab Patiala 2 years ago and my friends told me that they had gf and my cousin also said that he had sexual intercourses with alot his gf. He talks with them on what's app and via SMS I
ihave heard all kind of stories when I went there

Now I want to ask 2 questions
I want to know what would be the percentage of virgins and non virgins girls in Punjab these days.

Re: Are girls in Punjab non virgin these days?

Postby Superstar » Thu May 03, 2018 11:00 pm

You can ask the potential girl that you will marry. It doesn't sound right but considering you want someone who has kept good moral character like yourself, I would say it is okay to ask.
Superstar
Active Forum User

Postby loveforsikhi » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:34 am

Guest wrote:Hi
I'm a Sikh guy.Currenly I live aboard.I came abroad when I was 15 with my parents
I'm 24 years old I want people of Punjab to answer this question as they are best placed to answer this question.
I myself am a virgin.I never had any gf in my life.I went to India Punjab Patiala 2 years ago and my friends told me that they had gf and my cousin also said that he had sexual intercourses with alot his gf. He talks with them on what's app and via SMS I

I want to know what would be the percentage of virgins and non virgins girls in Punjab these days.

Sorry it keeps "eating up" my responses so I have to keep retyping. You must have been dissapointed at hearing this. But I think that you should focus on yourself. Data about other people doesn't matter, they are others and you are you. Stick by your values and you will find a girl who has similar values. I promise there are women who wait. But it sounds they arent in the friends circle your friends hang out with.
loveforsikhi
Active Forum User

Postby Romesh Kumar » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:08 am

Guest wrote:Hi

In my opinion, Superstar has answered your question/s.

Superstar wrote:You can ask the potential girl that you will marry. It doesn't sound right but considering you want someone who has kept good moral character like yourself, I would say it is okay to ask.
Romesh Kumar
Power User

Postby topateksingh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:27 am

Hi Guest

It is one of the interesting question, I came across today. The same question can be turned around to "are the boys in Punjab non virgin today?"

The fact is that we come across various people, with different life styles, beliefs, behavior, attitude toward sex etc. As everyone is not a saint, so every one is not a sinner as well.

It will be outrageous to assume that every girl is a prostitute or she has low moral values. It is outright disgusting to use such a blanket statement. There are hundreds of nice, decent and god-fearing girls, not only in Punjab but around the Globe as well who will never have sex out of marriage, not even at the cost of their lives.
You just need to look around and find a suitable soul mate for your self.

Regrads.
topateksingh
Active Forum User

Return to Relationships