Y The kirpa of sukhmani sahib not working for me

Discussion of life's dilemmas, blessings and challenges. Got Questions? Need Answers? This is the place to be. Feel comfortable with asking any question. Anonymous posting is allowed. Questions are answered by anyone in the sangat who feels they can help.

Y The kirpa of sukhmani sahib not working for me

Postby arshdeep kaur » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:13 pm

waheguru ji ka khalsa ,waheguru ji ki fateh
Guruji blessed souls

M a well qualified person with first class distinction,always been a bright academician. but presently, i m facing very low times in my professional lyf. Since Gurbani is everything to a sikh, i started doing more sukhmani sahib paath in hope to get out of this crisis very soon with the grace of Sukhmani sahib. As from my childhood ,i have heard the true stories of how reciting Sukhmani Sahib, various people got miraculous solutions to every big and small problem,that maybe rare disease,cancer,blindness,elopsy, issues like black magic,monetary issues ,etc... So that has bulid my confidence and trust in Sukhmani sahib for wading away every problem from my lyf too..
But now i really in need to get professionally established again as soon as possible... little hurtfully , m not getting desired outcomes now. What should i do so that i ll get out of dis as soon as possible wid Guru Maharaj's Grace.
arshdeep kaur
New User

Re: Y The kirpa of sukhmani sahib not working for me

Postby singhbj » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:51 am

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Only Waheguru knows what is best for you.

Maybe you have to wait a while to get what you want.
Maybe you might get something better instead.
Maybe you would realise what Waheguru ji wants from you rather than other way around.

None the less have faith & keep doing Paath

ਪਤਿਤ ਪਾਵਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਸਦਾਏ ਇਕੁ ਤਿਲੁ ਨਹੀ ਭੰਨੈ ਘਾਲੇ ॥
It is the Lord's natural way to purify sinners; He does not overlook even an iota of service.

Source - https://gurbaninow.com/shabad/2911/33310

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh
singhbj
Power User

Postby Superstar » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:10 pm

God rarely interferes in worldly matters. Therefore, you can keep doing prayer but it is up to God to hear. God will hear your prayer at God's will. God does what God wants. Maybe situation will resolve itself based on hukam. You can't force things.
Superstar
Active Forum User

Postby dalipsingh5 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 am

SSA,
Gurbani has one purpose and that is moksha - release from the cycle of birth and death.
This is what you should be aiming for.

However if you achieve this a by-product is the resolution of all your worldly affairs.

So aim for moksha and you will receive your hearts desires.
dalipsingh5
New User

Postby Bundha » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:04 pm

I would suggest that rather than God not interfering in worldly matters He runs all worldly matters. He is the breath of life and He runs everything. He knows what everyone needs and gives accordingly, He even gives to those that deny Him.

It is a little more complex then doing paath and then expecting a result. For one it maybe in your karam that you take a different path to the one you desire, it maybe that God wants to take you down a different route that will be better for you. Guru Ji knows best so have faith in Him. Do your paath and do your ardaas but in the end it is Gurparsad, it is up to Guru Ji. Have patience and have faith in your Guru to give you the best.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji Guru Gobind Singh Ji Guru Granth Sahib Ji Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.
Bundha
Power User

Postby jasnoor2034 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:15 am

Dear Arshdeep,
Gurfateh, you wrote that you are well qualified but like all of us you are going through a rough patch in your life... don't worry have faith in Waheguru...HE is very Dayal....{benevolent father} will surely answer your prayers in due course of time..Don't ever loose your heart ..keep on doing Simran without wavering. Remain positive because by sharing our agonies in this forum many enlightened souls give us right direction and encouragement. many good wishes
jasnoor2034
Active Forum User

Return to Questions and Answers