Escape

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Escape

Postby ramansingh_one » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:35 pm

A poem. Thank you.

The escape you desire has no external function, your status and empire cross no internal junction. Your materiality holds no weight, you may as well accept your fate. You forgot One thing during accumulation. The pedestal of the third eye overrides your wish to rule a nation. There is no other station, of which You may claim to be, then the One who blessed you with breath within this reality. 

Regard yourself as the lowest of the low, how could you ever know the truth that makes you glow, the truth that makes you shine, my fellow soldier of One mind. A combatant on the fields of glory, be emphatic as experience yields Your story, as the rain soaks your pride, from Me there is nothing I can hide.

Feel yourself as you rise to the top, kneel to You as you seperate from the crop, as your body drops, breathing has ceased. You try to hard your brow is creased. It's simple dont you see, You are the reason for your lack of empathy, you dont see their tears. Lacking the strength to quiet their fears. Just remember my words as your final moment nears.

The escape you desire has no external function, your status and empire cross no internal junction. Your materiality holds no weight, you may as well accept your fate. You forgot One thing during accumulation. The pedestal of the third eye overrides your wish to rule a nation. There is no other station, of which You may claim to be, then the One who blessed you with breath within this reality.
ramansingh_one
New User

Return to Inspiration