Change

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Change

Postby ramansingh_one » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:02 am

A poem. Thank you.

Change

It seems so strange seeing souls estranged, yet they choose to remain asleep. Peace of mind unattained they lose out on better sleep. They are unaware of the glass they look through. I shattered mine however just so I could see You.

There is only One way for me to truly show you. The utter endlessness that has no rules or clues. The expanse and space between myself and my grace. So powerful in nature I flow along with Your pace. I keep attached to Your vibration, no religion or nation holds my faith. No rules or guidelines direct my fate. I am the only reason that with You I could be. If there was only One suggestion I could make, another step you should not take, unless you acknowledge Thee.

It is rare to see the truth stem freely, yet I've tapped into this infinity theres no end I can see. Word for word the sound is heard, listen to the animals and birds, they sing the songs of fires. Floating alone in ecstacy, searching higher and higher. Limiting my Self to no distinguished road. There is only One moment that I can truly hold. In my minds eye, for You within Me I am ready to die.

It seems so strange seeing souls estranged, yet they choose to remain asleep. Peace of mind unattained they lose out on better sleep. They are unaware of the glass they look through. I shattered mine however just so I could see You.
ramansingh_one
New User

Re: Change

Postby missnewyork » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Hi Raman,

You have done an awesome job! I read each and every poem that you have posted. Thanks for sharing.

Best,
Kaur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yMTC172ylA

Absolutely wonderful poem :)
missnewyork
New User

Return to Inspiration