Receive

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Receive

Postby ramansingh_one » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:16 pm

A poem. Thank you.

Receive

Grieve all you wish and receive all the gifts, forget the giver of your life, He patiently sits. You tremble and shake when you see those awake and a whisper forms in your heart. You claim to be alone, yet were never really apart. Awareness may be, the only way that I could say or see, this perception of my infinity.

The heavens rain jewels and sweep me up in peace. If I do not let the waves guide me I will be torn apart piece by piece. A different strain upon my brain that is cancerous in essence. I feel the rain soothe my pain as I prance with this presence. This stature that You have given. It's a wonder that I could be so driven. Had I not seen my Self.

Is it my fault if I was never told to look? Is it all because of me that I was unable to see? Am I the reason I avoid your light running free? Yet what kind of freedom do I feel...when all I deeply wish is to kneel. To balance in pose on the edge. Do I pick a side or allow the strongest to win. If you only remember One thing, let it be this pledge. It will carry you through the turmoil that has no kin.

Grieve all you wish and receive all the gifts, forget the giver of your life, He patiently sits. You tremble and shake when you see those awake and a whisper forms in your heart. You claim to be alone, yet were never really apart. Awareness may be, the only way that I could say or see, this perception of my infinity.
ramansingh_one
New User

Return to Inspiration