Summit

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Summit

Postby ramansingh_one » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:38 am

A poem. Thank you.

Summit

Don't haste to reach the summit it's not a race you can win. One mistake and you will plummet unless a steady pace brings you in. Unless divine grace sings therein. if you've come here for sorrow it is the perfect place, yet challenging humans to quarrel will not assist in finding Your Space. Forget leaving a trace the time for that is gone. If you don't whisper to yourself, you will lose sight of dawn.

Eternally I receive Your power, infernally I will be scoured if I lie about this. Rising in the early hours, praising Me is what I would never miss. This feeling that I could not go without. I awaken and yearn to learn more about, your vision of service and reality anew. I rise for a reason so my feet may caress the dew, fresh upon the ground. The only thing I need to hear is Your guiding sound.

As I race to the peaks of the reality that I seek, high above the schools for the weak. The realm of the divine contains knowledge we cannot fathom. Nothing I would rather have bound by my side. Than the gentle caress of your nightly tide. If there is One thing I could truly say, I am the only reason I praise the day.

Don't haste to reach the summit it's not a race you can win. One mistake and you will plummet unless a steady pace brings you in. Unless divine grace sings therein. If you've come here for sorrow it is the perfect place, yet challenging humans to quarrel will not assist in finding Your Space. Forget leaving a trace the time for that is gone. If you dont whisper to your Self, Your Will loses sight of dawn.
ramansingh_one
New User

Return to Inspiration