Gravity

Essays, stories, articles, poems and artwork.

Gravity

Postby ramansingh_one » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 am

This is Raman Singh sharing a poem with the Sangat. Waheguru. Thank you for reading.

Gravity

The gravity will lavishly ravish me as I feel heavy around my ears. Arc line resonating my energy, relinquished are the fears, distinguished are the sneers, as I laugh in the face of death. Why worry when you have only One breath.

I feel my feet dragging along, as I sit here dancing to your song. I flow through the waves and dive into the caves, bundles of light. Placed within my being so I may eradicate the night. My might is beyond physical extensions, I am the guardian of truthful intentions.

I glide from point to point, myself I did annoint, I am the sailor and the ship, the root within my hip. The smoke from the fire, I am connected to One wire. Inspire me as i admire Thee.I am a slave of my mastery.

The gravity will lavishly ravish me as i feel heavy around my ears. Arc line resonating my energy, relinquished are the fears, distinguished are the sneers, as I laugh in the face of death. Why worry when you have only One breath.
ramansingh_one
New User

Return to Inspiration