nek lank avatar

Spirituality, Gurbani, Naam, Bani, Bana, Simran and Seva.

nek lank avatar

Postby icedragon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 am

Has anybody ever heard of the nek lank avtar? the nihangs as well as the sant samaj believe in this legend . Guru gobind singh ji in his lifetime never visited the harmandir sahib . he is belived to have said that he would go there as nek lank avtar in his next birth and would first appear at the banks of some river.now, the world nek lank also appears in dasam granth and well as sggs. the sau sakhis also mention the coming of nek lank avtar i.e guru gobind singh ji
icedragon
Active Forum User

Re: nek lank avatar

Postby swarn bains » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:53 am

i think the words are neh klank avtaar. this is my understanding, i could be wrong. it means pure
swarn bains
Power User

Postby icedragon » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:08 pm

ssa swarn bains ji,
yes, i think that is the right word. Do u know anything else about it?
icedragon
Active Forum User

Postby singhjaspreet » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 am

SAT SRI AKAL TO ALL OF YOU.........WITH ALL DEW RESPECT TO ALL YOUR VIEWS I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU..THE NEH KLANK AVTAAR THAT WE ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT IS GOING TO BE THE 24'TH AVTAAR OF SHRI VISHNU JI AS HE WAS GIVEN THE BLESSING OF 24 AVTAARS BY ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.......KINDLY PLEASE NOTE THAT NONE OF OUR SIKH GURUS WERE DEVJOT THEY WERE ALL GURUJOT .......GURUJOT IS THAT JOT WHICH EVEN DEVAS ARE SUPPOSED TO PRAISE ,EVEN DEVI AND DEVTAS HAVE TO FOLLOW GURUS IN THEIR LIFE TIME.....SO AS FAR AS I HAVE READ THIS IN SHRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB IT WON'T BE SHRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI AS HE IS GURUJOT AND GURUJOT IS PRESENT IN SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB SAHIB FOR SADEEV KAAL NOW ....WHO EVER IS COMING IN THIS AVTAAR HE WILL BE A SIKH WHO WILL BOW HIS HEAD IN FRONT OF SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.........

(PLEASE PARDEN ME IF I AM WRONG AND TELL ME WHERE I AM WRONG)

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
singhjaspreet
New User

Postby swarn bains » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Neh klank avtar. the word is not in sggs. it is in dasam granth. it is not guru gobind singh's writiing as well. it is written by ram or shaam of mathura. as for as the avtar is concerned there will be no sikh avtar ever again, because after the gurus everything is swell described in sggs. so the birth of a sikh avtar is over. in dasam granth there are about 120 pages including zafarnana by guru gobind singh jee. rest is written by other poets from different times and there is sohni mahiwal, heer ranjha, mirza sahiban and madhav nall kaam kandla in it and other stories are written about the battle of the local lords the owners of small lands. there is nothing worthwhile in those stories; the funny thing is; now a days dasam granth is written two volumes. in the beginning and end of each volume there is the writings of guru gobind singh. inside the filler is all illegitimate.
swarn bains
Power User

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 pm

veer g guru granth sahib vich v darj hai
nehklank vajje dank, charu dal ravind jio [SGGS:1403]

Postby Biriabc » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:54 am

swarn bains wrote:Neh klank avtar. the word is not in sggs. it is in dasam granth. it is not guru gobind singh's writiing as well. it is written by ram or shaam of mathura. as for as the avtar is concerned there will be no sikh avtar ever again, because after the gurus everything is swell described in sggs. so the birth of a sikh avtar is over.

I completely agree with Swarn Bains Ji. Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our "Guru", our teacher, our source of knowledge. Anybody who says that there is going to be another Sikh avtar is completely delusional.

Balbir
Biriabc
Active Forum User

Postby swarn bains » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:07 am

jung365. thank u. it is there but the reference it gives to is to the guru or waheguru not the avtar. that is a slight difference to the topic though i was wrong to say that it is not in siree guru granth sahib. let me twist it a bit. guru is wahegur as well but the avtar sometimes could be a guru but not all the time because there are two types of avtars. one is the divine avtar that avtar is guru as well but the second is a revolutionary avtar; that is a reformer avtar. his or her performance is the highest but it is not the same as the divine avtar in terms of guru or waheguru.
swarn bains
Power User

Postby ashleyco » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 am

i think the words are neh klank avtaar.
http://www.buymoreclothes.com/
ashleyco
New User

Postby lakwinder singh » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:19 pm

swarn bains wrote:Neh klank avtar. the word is not in sggs. it is in dasam granth. it is not guru gobind singh's writiing as well. it is written by ram or shaam of mathura. as for as the avtar is concerned there will be no sikh avtar ever again, because after the gurus everything is swell described in sggs. so the birth of a sikh avtar is over. in dasam granth there are about 120 pages including zafarnana by guru gobind singh jee. rest is written by other poets from different times and there is sohni mahiwal, heer ranjha, mirza sahiban and madhav nall kaam kandla in it and other stories are written about the battle of the local lords the owners of small lands. there is nothing worthwhile in those stories; the funny thing is; now a days dasam granth is written two volumes. in the beginning and end of each volume there is the writings of guru gobind singh. inside the filler is all illegitimate.

Swarn bains ji

This is the first time i am visiting this section.I am surprised to see your above post which is far from truth.
This is blasphemic and i wonder how it has come to message board.

Let us know basis of your research. The following is for you to answer

1) Have you read Dasam Granth sahib?

2) Have you read chaubis avtar? If yes then why are you not answering question posed by the original
poster about nehklank avtar.Why diverting the thread.

To original poster

Nehklank avtar is part of chaubis avtar in Sri Dasam Granth sahib. When you read chaubis avtar, please do not forget
to read 38 slokas of Guru sahib written in the beginning of chaubis avtar.They apply to all avtars of vishnu that appear
in chaubis avtar.

Nehklank avtar of Dasam granth sahib is not same as perceived by Hindus. Guru sahib has written that nehklank avtar was in this mortal world.Like other avtars he became a victim of ego and declared him as God.in no time God sent another person to vanquish nehklank avtar.So characteristics of nehklank avtar in dasam granth have been changed and do not conform to Hindu thought.Hence there will be no nehklank avtar coming to earth per Dasam Granth sahib.
lakwinder singh
Power User

Next

Return to The Guru's Path