I feel cursed or hexed

Diet, Nutrition, Physical Health, Vegetarian Lifestyle, Disease, Healing, Care, Body care, Exercise, Recipes, Dancing and Sports

I feel cursed or hexed

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 am

My siblings have always been cursed by the wicked tongue of my mum. Ive seen as a young boy how my mother when she never had her way meddling in my brothers and sisters marriages didnt have her way she would continously curse them. When i got older went to uni and had an arrange marriage which lasted 10 years and 2 kids i found she would give the love like a mother but also had 2 sides to her. When my father passed on she acted wierd and she started scaring us in the house and talking like their was some other entity in her body...

It was frightening and i couldnt stand for it. She was like exorcist wriggling around and a mans voice coming out her. She said dont tell anyone im here otherwise ill destroy you. I wasnt scared as i believe my soul belongs to waheguru ji. Anyway i went through divorce and ended up living back at my mothers. At the age of 35 i could see that she wasnt living a good amritdhari life she was quiet the opposite at her age of 70. She is fit and doesnt seem to age like others?? I feel cursed by her and feel i have other energys are at work towards my destruction. Im in a relationship now and my mrs is excellent she cares for me and care for her she respects me so much. But at times i just want to get away from her and feel i shouldnt be with her??? We sat and talked and talked and when i last split with her and moved out the dream i had had my mother laughing at me from a distance. I dont know how to tackle this setback and dont believe calling the samaritans will work :( Which prayers or spiritual healing can i do or is their any sikh spiritual healers that anyone can direct me to.

Re: I feel cursed or hexed

Postby swarn bains » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:36 pm

here i no spiritual healer, a sikh or non sikh. It is a fear set in your mind which will be hard to get out. your mother is a demon who scared you from childhood and it is always sitting at the back of your mind. If a man can do the spiritual healing then why there are so many sikh people. Actually it is the opposite. the spiritual healers prescribe and bless the sick if there is enough money coming in otherwise they do not. It is actually mind over matter. Sometimes one believes in the spiritual healer and gets improvement. It is not done by the spiritual healer; it is done by your faith and belief. It is your own mind which has the power of healing but when you believe in something whole heartedly then it happens. one thing can help start doing path morning and evening and try to follow what it says. it will help. nothing else will help.
swarn bains
Power User

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:24 am

Thanks "swarn Bains". I appreciate what your saying. I know many so called healers and sants even are motivated by the cashing in on even simply handing out "nit nem gutkas" and saying pray. I appreciate where your coming from. I just thought if there is someone who is understanding of spirits and hexes etc and can do the parth or give direction on which parth to do?

Postby swarn bains » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:59 pm

there are no spirits my friend. it is only doubt of the mind. which is misguided by the healers and sants. it happens when someone like you gets in trouble and then it over powers the mind. enjoy the carefree life it will all settle down on its own. if you want to hear a story like that ask me and then i will tell you my own experience with a healer or puchhia den waala
swarn bains
Power User

Return to Health and Wellbeing