Pubjabis, please help.

Diet, Nutrition, Physical Health, Vegetarian Lifestyle, Disease, Healing, Care, Body care, Exercise, Recipes, Dancing and Sports

Pubjabis, please help.

Postby Guest » Mon May 05, 2014 5:49 am

This post may contain a bit too much information for some but I am having trouble finding another forum that is closely related to my problem.
I am an Australian girl married to a Punjabi and we are currently living in Punjab. No one in my village speaks English well or at least no one I am comfortable to go to for help. Even my husband's English is poor.
He has wanted a child since even before we were married but I am yet to concieve. I believe it is because I am not ovulating. What is a word for ovulation so I can explain this to my husband. He wants me to see a doctor in his vIllage and since I am going back to Australia in three weeks without my husband this is my last chance to get pregnant for a while.
I want him to ask the doctor to give me something to help me ovulate this month to increase my chance of conceiving before I depart.
Of course I will have further test done I Australia to pin point the exact problem if not ovulation or lack thereof but me not conceiving before departure has caused problems, so I just want help ovulating this one time instead of wasting my chance on test results that will come back after its too late to ovulate.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Pubjabis, please help.

Postby Gaganjeet » Tue May 06, 2014 2:33 am

Hi Grace Kaur, i really dont know the punjabi word for ovulation. i Sincerely believe, you need to ask your husband to take you to the nearest town or city and meet a doctor there. Dont need to visit the doctor in the village. best would be the main cities in Punjab - Amritsar, ludhiana, patiala, jalandhar, etc. Goole search a good doctor in the nearest city. avoid visiting the village doctor. because most of them wont have a proper degree, etc.

All the best to you.
Gaganjeet
Active Forum User

Re: Pubjabis, please help.

Postby swarn bains » Tue May 06, 2014 10:46 am

this is not a medical forum. this is social and partly spiritual. please go to the doctor in a big city. they all speak english and a gynaecologist will know your problem
swarn bains
Power User

Return to Health and Wellbeing