Make peace in life

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

Make peace in life

Postby Ishwaq » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:45 am

Hi

I have an issue that why some men thinks that only earning wife can do better in life? Can't a mother and a housewife make his home without earning? Nowadays only money matters, there is no such thing like respect. It's gone in every relationship i guess. I am spiritual person and always try to guide my son good things, try to keep peace at home but it is very impossible to keep peace with those people who has complain from this world, who is unsatisfied, egoistic and disrespectful. What should i do to become peaceful and how can i make my home better without conflicts?
Thanks
Kaur
Ishwaq
New User

Re: Make peace in life

Postby Romesh Kumar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Ishwaq wrote:Hi

I have an issue that why some men thinks that only earning wife can do better in life? Can't a mother and a housewife make his home without earning? Nowadays only money matters, there is no such thing like respect. It's gone in every relationship i guess. I am spiritual person and always try to guide my son good things, try to keep peace at home but it is very impossible to keep peace with those people who has complain from this world, who is unsatisfied, egoistic and disrespectful. What should i do to become peaceful and how can i make my home better without conflicts?
Thanks
Kaur

Kaur Ji,
Please try your best to keep as much distance from such characters, as possible and practicable. I know it is easier said than done but in situations like this, we are left with no other option.
Thanks.
Romesh Kumar
Power User

Return to Relationships