she is coming back to sikhism

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

she is coming back to sikhism

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 am

waheguru ji k khalsa
waheguru ji ki fateh..!!

dear sangat ji .. well i dnt noe hw to write a forum or anything of dat sort .. well i live in new delhi n i never thot da nything of dis kind is gonna happen wid me .
i always maintained a gap with girls , though i have many frnds (girls) sikh non-sikh ol... bt its been a month or soo dat i meet a lady on internet .

i had her frnd request bt i dint respond to it as i considered it to b fake .. bt later on figured it out dat i hav a very near n dear one as my frnd .. n i accepted .. n we started witha simple chat .. carried on .. she lives in USA .. she visited india couple of years bak .. n was touched by the atmosphere n ol...she visted varanasi n ol places of sadhus .. yogi etc (i'm been respectful) .. soo being a SINGH i cudnt cntrl telling her about sikhism .. all GOD though m ntn..

nw thing is .. she knows all the guru sahibans .. guru granth sahib jio maharaj .. she goes to gurdwara .. does sewa .. has a daily nitnem.. reads n listens gurbani .. she was bald before , as i told yaa she visted sadhus so likewise.. bt now has stopped cut her hair... n she'll b visting india in 2016 ,, n promises .. she'll b an AMRITDHARI SINGHNI..! ol GOD ..!!

bt nw ... problem is she wants to marry me .. she says u show me a path so beautiful .. bt i want a partner...js u ..
she is 47 .. i'm 24 .. though she looks 30 or so.. looks dnt matter .. n has a son...

nw if m to b a single guy to think of myself.. not family .. i wud hav done it ... bt i hav ppl all around..

n i cant deny d fact dat she has really made sum efforts... she reads more gurbani den any of us.. she so spiritual dat .. she wakes up at around 2 or 3 n jus GOD ..

m tottaly in a dellima wat to do... she has done oll..! really n in person i really feel i'll b betraying her
ppl will say she's n american so he married n ol stuff bt m overkilled wid her zeal for sikhism ,, trully so much love she has m amazed

pls my fellow brothers n sisters help me out ...!!

Re: she is coming back to sikhism

Postby Singh2000 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:13 am

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

My suggestion: Show spirtual path only. When you talk guru's teachings, some people get interested in you.

Keep some distance. Don't get emotionally attach.

Don't give any money on basis of internet relation.

Treat her like sangat.

Marry where you and your family agree.

Thanks!
Singh2000
Active Forum User

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:36 am

hmmm... cmon veer ji .. m not talking about money etc etc .. ntn ..(humbly saying)
we have come beyond dat .. she encounters me wid gurbani quotes nowdays..lol..

her son has joined a gurmat camp .. he talks to me about sikhiism ..
young bt determined ..

m totally knocked out wid d love of sikhsm they have..
she refers to sant ji..! wat more do i say..!

sikhi is which brings us together ..!

Postby Singh2000 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:00 am

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Do one thing veerji to develop understanding with you and your family.

Ask her if she can visit to India in July August for one or two weeks. At this time schools are off for summer vacation in USA.

By this way she can meet your family and you personally. Develop understanding. Plan for, visit to Golden temple with her.

Several meetings necessary to understand each other.

After that decide what is right for you.

Thanks!
Singh2000
Active Forum User

Return to Relationships