Wife's previous boyfriends

Family, love, marriage, children and the relationship of ourselves to our own soul and to the Guru

Re: Wife's previous boyfriends

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi maybe I'm a little late but being a girl I may have some input.

First if she does not want to share something with you its the end of it and respect it. If she is as mature, she will respect you for this. Don't pester her with with something she does not want to talk about. Maybe she's not very comfortable about it. Although you have been together 17 years there's a different connection spiritually. Maybe there are some things she would rather keep. And its not always got to do with anything physical. Maybe it was a bad experience mentally.

Re: Wife's previous boyfriends

Postby rjosan » Mon May 16, 2016 10:30 am

I guess it seems like a difficult topic to approach. Because when you start asking people about their previous personal lives, although the person might say they are very open minded but then they might react differently later on and the person telling about their earlier personal life might be scared of that reaction and not be forthcoming, then the other person might think they are hiding something. Reminds me of soap operas where they can deliberately create confusion between a couple to the extent they divorce each other. I thought a smart couple can bypass that but then their relationship can be a victim to that kind of drama where people just talk around them as if they are cheating each other or they don't care for each other. I saw that in several soap operas and would usually say that is stupid, just talk to each other. But now I realized the script is true, people do drift apart like that and relationships end permanently.
rjosan
New User

Previous

Return to Relationships