Ghosts or no ghosts?

Discussions on various aspects of Sikhi

Re: Ghosts or no ghosts?

Postby jalkamal108 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Gurfateh Dalbir veer jio,

I am not sure if the paper article posted above have anything to do with this topic ?

Please advise.

Gurfateh Ji.

Firstly meditating upon Atam Dev
Nirmal Jot, of Sat Chit Anand Svaroop
Then I bow to lotus feet of Ishatdev
SatGuru Ji, Dasan Patshahian di Jot
Finally I offer salutations to my Gurdev
,under whose guidance. All efforts blossom forth
Sat Sri Akaal !
jalkamal108
New User

Postby dalbirk » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:10 am

My mistake , I meant to post it to another thread but due to oversight accidently posted it here . It was meant for the following thread

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=379

I request the moderators to kindly post it there if possible .

Active Forum User

Postby Prabhs » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Veer Jio ,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The Story depicted above is 100 % true as you'll be delighted to know that the person whose body Suleman Pret has claimed was my Uncle(Actually my father's Mama Ji) and to your surprise that Uncle was also reincarnated after his death and it was also published in some newspaper. My father told me all that stuff coz it was my Grandpa who took him to Sant Isher Singh Ji (Rara Sahib Wale). If the proofs are required then I'll be able to prove it.
Prabhs
New User

Postby himmat_singh » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:06 am

Ek On Kaar Sat Naam

Prabhs wrote:Veer Jio ,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The Story depicted above is 100 % true as you'll be delighted to know that the person whose body Suleman Pret has claimed was my Uncle(Actually my father's Mama Ji) and to your surprise that Uncle was also reincarnated after his death and it was also published in some newspaper. My father told me all that stuff coz it was my Grandpa who took him to Sant Isher Singh Ji (Rara Sahib Wale). If the proofs are required then I'll be able to prove it.

Gurfateh ji

I for one, am on tenterhooks, waiting to to read your proof. Please submit as soon as possible.

Sat Sri Akal
himmat_singh
Power User

Postby TheLearningSikh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:08 pm

There are factual inaccuracies in what Suleiman is saying on the tape. He mentions Ashok, Siddharth aka Lord Budha while he mentions that he has been punished for 1000 years besides his age being 70 at the time of death. It is impossible for him to be have witnessed any of thein two as they were around more than 2000 years ago. Either the tape is a fraud or it is a jinn who is posing as some Suleiman. It is believed in Islam that jinns have the capability of posing as someone else to fool humans.

Futhermore, Suleiman is having difficulty to recall the name of the 4th prayer of the day. It takes him a second to recall the name of the prayer. Also his pronounciation of the the word Aaj is Aaz, a mistake often made by infrequent speakers of Urdu. If Suleiman was from the middle east, Iran or whatever, I expect him to speak his native tongue. If he is switching tongues, why not use Panjabi. I have met a lot of Urdu speaking people and his accent is terrible, to say the least.

There is another fundamental flaw in the claim made by Suleiman. According to Islamic perspective, souls are not judged upon death. They will all be judged on the Judgement Day. How this fellow bypassed that is questionable. The narrative of Yamraaj and Dharmraaj is very Vedic in origin. None of the Abrahamic religions(Jews, Christians or Muslims) believe in rebirth. So what is going on here is confusing.

Another fundamental flaw is the claim that people need a Murshid to meet God. Islam specifically tells its followers to Use the word of Koran and deters its followers to follow peers and other mediums. So does Sikhism. Guru Granth Sahib ji is the only Guru that we sikhs need to achieve mukti. ALl the babas can merely aid in clarifying the meaning of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. No baba can get anyone any mukti. Its through ones own efforts one gets mukti.

Suleiman also claims that the child he has possessed will go to Africa in 30 years. No one has the power to predict such things from the future. Even the best clairvoyants can predict possibilities. If we are to assume for a second that this is a muslim soul, then this claim is completaly wrong. According to Islam, no one can predict the future. those who claim to be able to predict the future are either frauds or have jinns lying to them. Even jinns dont have the capability to predict the future, certainly not a soul that is undergoing punishment.

Suleiman is claiming to be muslim yet all his ideas are Indian. He keeps referring to Murshid again and again and again. Why is Suleiman preaching rather than confessing or asking for help. He is acting as an authority on cosmic theology.

If one is to listen to all the details of the recording from 15-25 mins, It is a subliminal marketing campaign for people to follow a guide or teacher. With due respect, the more I listen, the more it seems scripted. The people questioning Suleiman are asking him for some qawwalli which will reinforce faith in religion and Baba Isher Singh!

Suleiman is starting to babble around 35 mins and after. he says: Hum ney apney fainsley suna diye. Inpey amal karna yan na karna aapka farz hai. Should it be not Marzi and not farz. The Urdu pronunciation and accent is completaly fake. The grammer is completaly wrong. That is surprising for a spirit who knows it all. Indirectly all conversation is focussed on praising Baba Isher Singh Ji, indirectly. I wonder if someone has heard the whole tape.

I would like to know what anyone else thinks about the tape. I am god fearing sikh but I like to examine facts before believing them. Waheguru Ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh.
TheLearningSikh
New User

Postby TheLearningSikh » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:22 pm

This is a follow up to my earlier post. After consulting some muslim scholars, I have affirmed some facts about islam and islamic concepts put forward by Suleiman. The best explanation seems that Suleiman was a Jinn and not a reincarnation. Jinns are very capable to fooling human beings, tricking them into doing things to achieve their means. I wonder if someone would like to explore the angle that Suleiman was a Jinn who cooked up this story to get help from Baba Isher Singh to escape the hell he was in. The reason I say this is because a lot of his Islamic concepts are not islamic at all. Even the timeline he mentions is off by a 1000 years. I certainly dont doubt Baba Isher Singh Ji and his grace. I am merely saying that, based on how Suleiman is indirectly praising Bab Isher Singh ji in a very bad Urdu accent that maybe it is a jinn phenomenon expressing itself.

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh
TheLearningSikh
New User

Postby Truth1 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi yes in the khel, ghosts exist, but really they just souls.

We are all souls- hearts. What our hearts speak and practice is the psychology that we have. We are told to silence the mind so that we are able to listen to our hearts. Gurbani is the key, the doorway to True spirituality, i.e True Love.

Its all really about energies/frequencies. Thats why we're asked to attune ourselves with the anhad naad, which is symbolic of the frequnecy of the Silence/Truth. A silent mind= no attachments or 5 thieves.
Truth1
New User

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Waheguru ji ka khlsa,waheguru ji ki fateh ji

Dusre diyan kahaniyan sunn k tusi sare kyon pareshan hunde ho
K oh aatma kinni purani hai,oh kyon hai,os bande vich bol rhi hai,
Ehna aatma da tan kam hi ehi hai bande nu galat pase launa
Aate insaan di zindgi kharab karna

Kirpa karke eh sab kujh bhula k parmatma de naal jurho
Dharamraaj te jamm haige ehna vaaste

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 pm

prettyprincess wrote:SSA Rani I did not believe in thes supernatural things until I myself experienced its presence.Th first time my neck moved and hand wrote words in air I thought I was experiencing a convulsion but then I gradually realized that all this screaming ,staying away from people,gurdwara,hands touching my ears in apology ie dont listen to kirtan,dont study.etc.is something else.One day I was watching TV lying down and suddenly I peed on the sofa because I felt some one telling me this world is full of vultures big and small vultures .you also become a vulture.I felt flapping of the birds feathers.i called 911.They took me to hospital.The doctor couldnt make head and tail of what I was saying.His diagnosis switched from anxiety to panic attacks to depression to psychosis.My parents took me to this tantrik.He said i happened to be present at the site of unnatural death ie accident.He said the evil spirit resides in back of head ie cerebellum area.It enters through umblicus in fraction of second.I experienced all this .Then this spirit would make words with my tongue and It said "con artist"This infuriated the tantrik and he read some mantar and suddently i found myself my body shaping in bundle and sobbing.So this tantrik didnt give me the mantar he recited but told to recite another one also he did some havan homam whatever hindus do .After that the screaming stopped but I constantly feel the khich in my tongue,neck headache.SO itold him the spirit has not totally gone.It wakes me up suddently in the middle of the nite.I feel something slithering on my body.I get these dirty sex dreams I am ashamed of talking about. I stopped getting peroids He said these are blood sucking spirits.He said the first one went away.its the second one now.I have lost faith in him now.BTW Rani I am doing the prayer you wrote on the net,also kirtan sohila and chaupaee shahib.Lets see what happens.

(Let see what happens)what is this?

Sikhizm is pure and purest of all

Relgions are different and the shape of god in their religions but god is one

Always remember God is one

These are the respective prayers officially from god himself came on earth in the form of sikhs first guru (Guru Nanak Dev Ji) and in other 9 gurus.

You can't just say like this.have some respect.

So you have been in such kind of situation.ok
I think you dont trust god ,you dont have faith in god ,thats why those ghosts are trying to find place in you.

If you believe in god,i take full garrentee that those ghosts will even fear to roam around you.

Are you christian or a hindu?

Always enchant your religion prayers day and night
Those ghost will be vanished like they never exist.

Postby Altaica » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:26 am

rani_vancouver wrote:SWhen it comes to ghosts, evil spirits, some people would say one thing, others say another thing. Then I consulted Shri Guru Granth Sahib, and the following line in particular:

Page 276

ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਭੂਤ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਸੂਕਰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗਾਚ ॥
Many millions are the evil nature-spirits, ghosts, pigs and tigers.

I also have read one Sakhi of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji. He was travelling and came across one village. The villagers complained of one place being haunted. Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji cleaned the place off these evil spirits, and also asked the spirits to break the trees on the way out. And it was witnessed that tree branches were broken in one direction.

two words for you "Security theater"
Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji might have removed the spirits from the peoples minds only.
Altaica
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Sikhi Discussion